Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackspaw
    replied
    r2 should slap themselves and wake up , can't they realize how bad/stupid are they? 90% of the players are unhappy about this company. they can't even help anything at all but saying "sorry ,we can't help" . No explanation , no information , no professions

I would rate 1/10 for R2.
    1 is for their stupidity , got myself 15k free bound balens last time when the beginner's mine changed from 10k to 30k

Leave a comment:

• sunshinε
    replied
    I really the whole thread, the words, the requirements.. but R2 never apologizes even for their own mistakes (take for example tokens exchange for divinity shards who was bugged and many players got 439432894389483 whips.. what did R2 do ? took all whips from players who "abused" their own bug without saying a word of why), so asking R2 some explanations or even worse apologizes its like Chuck Norris jokes. This company has no shame at all, no repercusions or something else and we come here to say our anger and frustration because we cant go anywhere else. They got used to this because people cash and cash and cash and cash nomatter how much this company spits and treats them like jokers.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X