new events?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new events?

seams new hot events are up on oceanic servers. anyone seen em?

Well no one's whining so far, this could be a good sign.
    Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

The rewards are good, and they give us a lot of exp, which I need right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
        The rewards are good, and they give us a lot of exp, which I need right now.
        campers: why you give us stupid exp again!

me: then don't camp, or don't do the events >_>
        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
        IGN: Kimwong
        CLASS: Knight
        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

I understand a lot do not want experience, I wish they would give you exp books in value to the exp offered to encourage more camper types to participate in the events.. but on the plus side... the turkeys are looking quite yummy, and are dropping plentiful rewards. End of the day its a choice of do I want the exp or not.. or do I want the turkeys or not... I hope you all get the rewards you are chasing. *sets up her deep fryer for more turkeys!*
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
            seams new hot events are up on oceanic servers. anyone seen em?
            Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
            Well no one's whining so far, this could be a good sign.
            Seen em, nothing special, and no sc event. The lack of comments represents the fading interest in the game. For two weeks, i stopped doing anything but jewel hunt and blitzes: spirit cov expired, ignored two recharge offers, and not gonna renew VIP. Yesterday, I even stopped jewel hunt to not look at the game any more. Now all I do is look at tomorrows events - to see there is still no sc exchange, then come to the forum to read complaints ... it's the only thing that makes me feel better about the money I gave them.

For the last 10 months, I had completely forgotten what it was like to play a game provided by a group that wants me to enjoy their game.
            Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
            Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
            Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
            Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

Working...
            X