Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

U are pretend to much to us...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U are pretend to much to us...

Gentle R2 because i took a look in arena ranking and saw that there are about 10 k players in all servers ( i counted also like 10% who are not in and not counted chinese servers)i think that u have some probs to manage your budged...and it's for that u are growning what u are asking as money to us...but i'm not rich and many of us are in the same kind of life...so...try to feel that w/o ppls u cant survive......hoping u change something in your money bussiness i tell u that or u wiil change something or next mounth will be last for me with your game...
    Greetings

Originally posted by bruxxs View Post
    Gentle R2 because i took a look in arena ranking and saw that there are about 10 k players in all servers ( i counted also like 10% who are not in and not counted chinese servers)i think that u have some probs to manage your budged...and it's for that u are growning what u are asking as money to us...but i'm not rich and many of us are in the same kind of life...so...try to feel that w/o ppls u cant survive......hoping u change something in your money bussiness i tell u that or u wiil change something or next mounth will be last for me with your game...
    Greetings
    Hello.
    I don't think R2 is asking for money.You are free to choose if you wish to spend any or not.
    I personally know a few "free" players that can manage quite decent.Of course they don't compete with the people that spend a lot of money,but they are decent enough.
    As for the budget,if you have something solid you would like to suggest,other than a general idea,please open a topic in the suggestions section,I am very curious to see the feedback on it.
    Take care.

Comment

Working...
    X