Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

what to do to with a obsolete set?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what to do to with a obsolete set?

I am about to lvl 45, and i will change all my equipment for a brand new pvp full set phantom. But what to do with the obsolete equipment? save for a future update where we can sell it to other players or just cash it?

pvp set lv35? recycle for refinement crystal. all item from arena shop and crypt shop are bound.

Comment

recycle pff!

i would sell for gold, get some of your imvestment back but you might want to keep it for a bit longer

Comment

sell it! u get a bit over 500k for them
        IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

lol was about to ask this question too

Comment

Personally, considering all the effort to get said items, I'd store them in your guild vault if you have room. Never know what updates are coming down the road where they may be useful (for example the attack gem conversion). But if you don't have room, then yes I'd sell them to get a partial return on your gold investment.

Comment

Working...
            X