When you will fix the game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you will fix the game

When finnaly you will fix the game?Day after day I see bugs,like big bad lag in cross server arena or MPD,when I enter in WILD,when I enter in my inventary,when I wont write to my friend....Lots of bugs..Execuse my english,but this game is anything but and entertainment........Bugs,bugs,bugs and so until the end of eternity.Congratulations!!!

This is bugtune what u expect ? They never fix lag issues here..

Comment

there is no money to be made in fixing the"minor" details to devs.

bugs, errors , miss wording etc.. has been part of this since I started playing and yet. here we are still playing/spending.

until ppl stop playing/spending there will be no change.

its sad fact but this is the future of gaming. either deal with it or try luck in other bugged game.

Comment

Originally posted by In`My`Memory View Post
        When finnaly you will fix the game?Day after day I see bugs,like big bad lag in cross server arena or MPD,when I enter in WILD,when I enter in my inventary,when I wont write to my friend....Lots of bugs..Execuse my english,but this game is anything but and entertainment........Bugs,bugs,bugs and so until the end of eternity.Congratulations!!!
        Hello.
        I see you are talking about some lag issues here.
        I will report the ones you stated above,and I would also like to ask you to visit the link I will put here.It might help you on fixing those issues.
        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ghlight=thread
        Take care.

Comment

Working...
        X