Mages Heal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mages Heal

I think you should make Mages restoration skill targetable so you can cast on who you want to. so many times iv died in crypts because my restoration heals my troops instead of me even tho i have lower health at the time i press it, it decides to heal my troops because they suddenly have lower hp then me a second or 2 after iv done the qte, its stupid i could get so much further if it wasnt badly designed but no. i even tried turning my troops off but attacked in the wrong spec then when i revived and went again it had auto turned my troops back on and as usual i died because of them

I hate when that happens too :/ There are so many times I waited to have less HP than my troops and then it decided to heal them anyway >.> One time I had low health and I used heal and it healed my troops even though it had more hp % than I did the entire time O.O
    (S14)Squintina
    LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

what a joke... can archer also target specific.. and u will always die due to low hp. and if knight can hit back.. i don't see any of us will be left alive.
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Yea personally don't change the healing any. I understand the frustration but imagine what knights will do if their angels always healed them when they got low? I've been in the same boat with my angels and it sucks but its designed that way. You change the healing aspect of the mage and you have to give something to the archer and knight. Would only be fair...
        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
        BR: 67K
        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Nha healing is good as it is it just depends on luck so pray that u will get good luck or u can just rub a white cats ears and wala good luck for 1 day
          (yes i rub my lovely kittens ear everyday)
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
          X