Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Rise up and vote for Soul Crystal Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rise up and vote for Soul Crystal Event

    It has been many months and just today this other publisher announced events which DID NOT CONTAIN SC OR GEM OR WHIP EVENT. So we are pretty much screwed with all the SCs stuck in our inventory. I am putting this up for vote so that everyone can vote and tell R2 and PROFICIENT CITY and all the moderators will help forward this that we want an SC event.
    62
    Yes
    85.48%
    53
    No
    14.52%
    9

  • #2
    yawn...

    yes, lets rise up.

    Comment


    • #3
      I am pretty sure they are aware we are waiting for this event, a forum poll won't do much.
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

      Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

      Comment


      • #4
        It has only been a month and a half since last sc event/exchange. Once we get one I am sure these type of posts will be replaced with people angry over what is in the event.

        Comment


        • #5
          vote evote

          Comment


          • #6
            Even just an exchange event, im going to max my sc engraving and I will have loads of sc left. I just want to exchange the damn things.

            Comment


            • #7
              I have 670k s.c is shame to drop it and anyway my inventory is full... make something pls .... I think we speak alone here... r2 didn't listening

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by HeliumPuff View Post
                It has been many months and just today this other publisher announced events which DID NOT CONTAIN SC OR GEM OR WHIP EVENT. So we are pretty much screwed with all the SCs stuck in our inventory. I am putting this up for vote so that everyone can vote and tell R2 and PROFICIENT CITY and all the moderators will help forward this that we want an SC event.
                Hello.
                Just to make it clear,what other publishers do is their business.
                Other than that,you have a big thumbs up for a SC event from me

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Mentor_Alex View Post
                  Hello.
                  Just to make it clear,what other publishers do is their business.
                  Ok lets remove them from x server stuff then.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                    Ok lets remove them from x server stuff then.
                    Just wish they they could go on 1 day without saying something really dumb. Yeah, it's their business but we fight them, I don't mind, remove Kong and Kabam, so bg and CW will be a lot easier for me...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      A vote for a big YES on a soul crystal event here !

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by R272123321 View Post
                        It has only been a month and a half since last sc event/exchange. Once we get one I am sure these type of posts will be replaced with people angry over what is in the event.
                        the truth right here the truth i bet the sc event will be limited
                        having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                          Ok lets remove them from x server stuff then.
                          +10 and this is serious for me

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                            Ok lets remove them from x server stuff then.
                            Not sure how the Kabam Oceanic servers would take to that... there are only 3 of them!
                            They can never hope to understand the source of our power...
                            Ãœbermage - 2M+ - Kabam Server 19 (Euro)

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X