Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whats the lowest br team to have beaten spire? how far has your group gotten?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats the lowest br team to have beaten spire? how far has your group gotten?

sick of all the whiners threads on here.

just curious on the lowest br teams to have beaten it, and what level you have gotten to
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

a full 30k br team, you cant prove that this is false
    having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

you cant prove its true

Comment

I did lvl 14 with 2x350k br 1 450k br and a 220k br. we rocked..................

Comment

Originally posted by -DarkSt0rm- View Post
          I did lvl 14 with 2x350k br 1 450k br and a 220k br. we rocked..................
          i once beat level 3 solo, i felt pretty good about myself

Comment

3 300k 1 350k no pots or extra vulcans we get to 23 last bar/24 start... depends who's playing since of our guys usually duo's. Should try beating it one of these days but effort, 23-24 have so much damn HP.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              3 300k 1 350k no pots or extra vulcans we get to 23 last bar/24 start... depends who's playing since of our guys usually duo's. Should try beating it one of these days but effort, 23-24 have so much damn HP.

oh you will probably be beating it soon, i never will
              by the time my group gets up there, they will make it even harder/add more levels

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                oh you will probably be beating it soon, i never will
                by the time my group gets up there, they will make it even harder/add more levels
                yeah, our biggest issue right now is last gem event, since our big guy missed last unlimited gem event before it and has like a billion gems to make right now + rest of us were gonna boost our patk/matk a lot

we were really close once, got 2-3 extra vulcan thieves but lagged out so badly 23 rekt us, was so lame

you're probably right I heard that when they update the visuals and stuff for game (idk which patch) they made spire a lot harder, more atk an way more HP

Comment

yeah, our biggest issue right now is last gem event, since our big guy missed last unlimited gem event before it and has like a billion gems to make right now + rest of us were gonna boost our patk/matk a lot

we were really close once, got 2-3 extra vulcan thieves but lagged out so badly 23 rekt us, was so lame

you're probably right I heard that when they update the visuals and stuff for game (idk which patch) they made spire a lot harder, more atk an way more HP
                  do you buy extra vulcans? or just go with the starting 3?
                  because if you have to buy them only way we will ever beat it is with extreme luck (which we dont have)
                  in fact only time i have ever gotten 2-3 extra vulcans is helping smaller guildies
                  and thats no help at all because i dont need them, since i can do up to level 16 fine without them

it weird since on my first server i thought spire was all about the 1 big guy that can carry you the furthest (how it seems when you''re a noob)
                  now that im actually running with people my br, i can see how it is team orientated
                  solo we can all get level 15-16
                  as a group we get to level 21

Comment

do you buy extra vulcans? or just go with the starting 3?
                    because if you have to buy them only way we will ever beat it is with extreme luck (which we dont have)
                    in fact only time i have ever gotten 2-3 extra vulcans is helping smaller guildies
                    and thats no help at all because i dont need them, since i can do up to level 16 fine without them

it weird since on my first server i thought spire was all about the 1 big guy that can carry you the furthest (how it seems when you''re a noob)
                    now that im actually running with people my br, i can see how it is team orientated
                    solo we can all get level 15-16
                    as a group we get to level 21
                    just starting 3, we got pretty lucky with thieves so 2-3 vulcans extra and 1 nirvana but no luck with the game working as it should -_-' in the end we died still having 3 vulcans 1 revive and only one boss left (and like an inch on 23)....

yeah one big guy can't make a team, my team can beat plenty of 400k + guys if they're solo with some noobs that get one shot in arena... or atoll boss if our top 4 aren't together and its just 1-2 of them carrying 2 others its pretty easy to beat (to not even start with how most of them suck at double hitting)

Comment

yeah one big guy can't make a team, my team can beat plenty of 400k + guys if they're solo with some noobs that get one shot in arena... or atoll boss if our top 4 aren't together and its just 1-2 of them carrying 2 others its pretty easy to beat (to not even start with how most of them suck at double hitting)
                      i see that far too often, all cash and no skill
                      280k archer we beat a while ago in arena ( stronger than us) called us stun nubs
                      because my DDS hit him with a stun, clearly doesnt know his own archer skills (his holy seal was low, everytime we see him we stun him now)

Comment

i see that far too often, all cash and no skill
                        280k archer we beat a while ago in arena ( stronger than us) called us stun nubs
                        because my DDS hit him with a stun, clearly doesnt know his own archer skills (his holy seal was low, everytime we see him we stun him now)
                        Yeah lmao, there's this one orange pet knight around 400k BR always complaining about our "extra turns" in GA, HAXXORS OP DURRHURR

Comment

My team at the time was: Archer (273k), Knight (me, 270k), Mage 1 (340k br), Mage 2 (400k br)

These are honestly rough estimates though because I'm not sure of the exact brs, but they shouldn't be +/- more than 10k

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
                            My team at the time was: Archer (273k), Knight (me, 270k), Mage 1 (340k br), Mage 2 (400k br)

These are honestly rough estimates though because I'm not sure of the exact brs, but they shouldn't be +/- more than 10k
                            oh thats nice, did you and the archer survive to the end? or were the 23-24 bosses hitting too hard

Comment

oh thats nice, did you and the archer survive to the end? or were the 23-24 bosses hitting too hard
                              At the very end, I was still alive. Only me and the first mage. Here's the ss actually:

http://oi57.tinypic.com/xegyds.jpg

Boss 23 not too hard, but boss 24 for sure lol had to be careful at the end to be shielded at the right moment since the day before it aoe killed us after our shields wore off.

Comment

Working...
                              X