Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Hall of fame Reset.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall of fame Reset.

As HOF is ending, i just want to be sure when the actual "real time" maintenance for Br will happen?
    I know the date,but i really want to know the time also, so i can switch some stuffs
    Is it before Class wars or after class wars?
    It will be great to know the timing, if not then its fine either way.
    Thanks in advance for trolling and to moderators.
    Last edited by Lazydazymugetsu; 11-26-2014, 02:36 AM. Reason: Sorry forgot to ask about b4 and after cw
    IGN: Kittylation
    Server: Miniclip
    Br: Never Fixed

after when it sayed weekly MT then i most be around 3am server time

Comment

If I was trolling, I would say 30 mins before CW.

...ikr
      [morfinnor]
      Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by Lazydazymugetsu View Post
        As HOF is ending, i just want to be sure when the actual "real time" maintenance for Br will happen?
        I know the date,but i really want to know the time also, so i can switch some stuffs
        Is it before Class wars or after class wars?
        It will be great to know the timing, if not then its fine either way.
        Thanks in advance for trolling and to moderators.
        Hello.
        Please take a look here:
        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ll-of-Fame-III
        Based on what is being written there,I can assume BR will be counted during the maintenance on the 27th.
        But as a precaution,I suggest you have your highest br items on today also,no harm in that I guess
        Take care.

Comment

You don't actually expect them to give us accurate information do you?

I would guess that the 'stats read' will either be taken from the 3am ranking read or during maintenance - although for R2s sake I hope it's the 3am one otherwise they are going to be hit with a deluge of tickets and complaints from people on Euro servers who were not able to get on and re-spin the Blessing Wheel before maintenance began (08:30 on Euro servers)
          They can never hope to understand the source of our power...
          Ãœbermage - 2M+ - Kabam Server 19 (Euro)

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Alex View Post
            Hello.
            Please take a look here:
            http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ll-of-Fame-III
            Based on what is being written there,I can assume BR will be counted during the maintenance on the 27th.
            But as a precaution,I suggest you have your highest br items on today also,no harm in that I guess
            Take care.
            I'll just call it right now: maintenance (4 hours to add items to wheel of prosperity, uhh...really?) will last longer than 4 hours. BR will reset upon reset, so that there is no academy buff. They will take BR at the end of maintenance and hundreds of people will drop below the reward level they earned. Rewards that should be earned will not be posted just like last years fiasco and support will jerk players around, never really reading the issue and posting nonsense like "Dearest player. Hall of Fame rewards are earned at specific BR. Please see announcement for information".

Subsequently within days of HOF ending they will finally release all the events which help raise BR. Clothing, SC, etc etc.
            Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

I agree with Alex, I would have the best battle rating given astrals on, the blessing wheel maxed out, if you need last minute fate stones to boost a bit and can afford to I'd use them.. anything to hit the mark. Its the final hours and every little bit can and will help I would suspect. per the original hall of fame post, they said the awards would be given out during tomorrows maintenance, so lets cross our fingers on that.
              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                I agree with Alex, I would have the best battle rating given astrals on, the blessing wheel maxed out, if you need last minute fate stones to boost a bit and can afford to I'd use them.. anything to hit the mark. Its the final hours and every little bit can and will help I would suspect. per the original hall of fame post, they said the awards would be given out during tomorrows maintenance, so lets cross our fingers on that.
                Everybody cross your fingers....just don't hold your breath.
                Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
                  Everybody cross your fingers....just don't hold your breath.
                  this is Brutal Hobo's brother, he held his breath and died
                  IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                  Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                  Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Working...
                  X