Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inventory space / storage building / Guild increased vault !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inventory space / storage building / Guild increased vault !

Hi,

As i've seen lot of complain about the mail lost, or the SC taking too much place
    And i can't disagree with them, all my guildies are been kicked from long time now, to have their vault in mail
    I've always try to avoid that, trying to use items, sell things i'll never need again, pack bound/unbound items and it's was hard but i was able to never leave my guild till the last whip event

(Hopefully i was lucky and unlock ALL the inventory space for free with vouchers ^^)

But now i can't even afford all the stuff, dragon essence, hoofs, fate, sc, evrything is stacking up and take lot of place, same for sylph xpscroll, xp scrill lvl 1-2 stamina pot from vip ... as we don't know if we will have to xp in the futur, i'll get a new sylph, sylph will have new level etc, i keep all this usefull things like all of us

But we need more storage

So i've think about that, how they could give us more storage easily, and this is what i've think about :

Guild Vault increase level (increase the level upgrade a lot the vault storageÃ*

A 2nd vault page, 3rd vault page, ... increadead space of the actual vault witout other page
    There is lot of solution for it, level can be increase by 5-10-15 as R2 want

4th Inventory page (unlockable for bound ballens or quest items) cause some don't have allready unluck all the 3 first page and it's cost damn too much in balens (compare to the old vouchers free price !!!!!)

A new building in our town, storage/bank building
    Where we can have for free a vault (like in guild, but our own vault, if we are kicked from a guild, guild vault go in mail, but our own vault don't change and stay here)

Maybe putting paying 2nd and 3rd page like our inventory

Chest making, we got gold chest and box where items are stocked, why we can't make or own chest (like 5-10 different slot we package them here (like in mail)) then lock the chest, and we got a one slot chest in our inventory with 10 slot items inside, maybe for RP, "chest are to heavy to be carried by your character, must be put in guild vault" or something like that or a special building where you can stock X chests/box

I think it could be helpfull and also avoid lot of trouble of missing/losing items from mails, have to be kicked from your guild for that (not really nice and fair, we loose all the contrib amount we've done till the start, ....)

So guys (and girls if some come here) what do you think about extra storage place ?

Thanks for reading
    Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Originally posted by Makenshisensei View Post
    Hi,

As i've seen lot of complain about the mail lost, or the SC taking too much place
    And i can't disagree with them, all my guildies are been kicked from long time now, to have their vault in mail
    I've always try to avoid that, trying to use items, sell things i'll never need again, pack bound/unbound items and it's was hard but i was able to never leave my guild till the last whip event

(Hopefully i was lucky and unlock ALL the inventory space for free with vouchers ^^)

But now i can't even afford all the stuff, dragon essence, hoofs, fate, sc, evrything is stacking up and take lot of place, same for sylph xpscroll, xp scrill lvl 1-2 stamina pot from vip ... as we don't know if we will have to xp in the futur, i'll get a new sylph, sylph will have new level etc, i keep all this usefull things like all of us

But we need more storage

So i've think about that, how they could give us more storage easily, and this is what i've think about :

Guild Vault increase level (increase the level upgrade a lot the vault storageÃ*

A 2nd vault page, 3rd vault page, ... increadead space of the actual vault witout other page
    There is lot of solution for it, level can be increase by 5-10-15 as R2 want

4th Inventory page (unlockable for bound ballens or quest items) cause some don't have allready unluck all the 3 first page and it's cost damn too much in balens (compare to the old vouchers free price !!!!!)

A new building in our town, storage/bank building
    Where we can have for free a vault (like in guild, but our own vault, if we are kicked from a guild, guild vault go in mail, but our own vault don't change and stay here)

Maybe putting paying 2nd and 3rd page like our inventory

Chest making, we got gold chest and box where items are stocked, why we can't make or own chest (like 5-10 different slot we package them here (like in mail)) then lock the chest, and we got a one slot chest in our inventory with 10 slot items inside, maybe for RP, "chest are to heavy to be carried by your character, must be put in guild vault" or something like that or a special building where you can stock X chests/box

I think it could be helpfull and also avoid lot of trouble of missing/losing items from mails, have to be kicked from your guild for that (not really nice and fair, we loose all the contrib amount we've done till the start, ....)

So guys (and girls if some come here) what do you think about extra storage place ?

Thanks for reading
    Hello.
    I see quite a few interesting things here,and in my opinion this topic it's worth to be looked at.
    I like the guild vault second page idea,maybe access granted on spending some contribution,or via bbs by the gm,there are many possibilities.
    I also like the idea to be able to open the inventory slots with some super rare quest items.As stated above,not all players were around when vouchers were used,so that might be nice,I personally think the cost is a bit high right now.
    The chest idea is also nice,I am not sure if it's possible.

So,overall,a big thumbs up from me,full of hope that the devs will take this into consideration
    Take care.

Comment

Thanks for you answer
      Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

i like the idea of guild vault getting a higher level.

And getting a vault in your city would also be cool.
        like every 5 levels you get a extra slot or something.
        Would make 16 slots at level 80. not bad i think.

And about the chests not so sure. .
        don't really think it's something we need. .

Or maybe just make all the items get to 9999 "10K" instead of some staying at 999 "1K"

Comment

Intriguing, they could make a bank-like system in the city with a possibility to rent some slots for balens/resources.

Comment

Bank Vault Building

I like a lot of those ideas. I have a suggestion for the personal bank vault. I would have it have the ability to store the following items like a real bank.

1) Gold - Save a percent of your building level not subject to plunder. So if you are lvl 60 building you get to store a max of say $12Million or even better $24Million
            2) Daru - No limit
            3) Whips, Soul Crystals, Rune Stones, Soul Marks, Crypt Stones, Fate Stones, Sepulcrum, Mahra, etc

Each of these items should just have a balance no matter how big, except for gold, and a dialog box on how much to add or take out.

Comment

I like the idea of more space in the vault also. I'm not quite sure what Mentor_Alex meant when he said or via bbs by the gm, if you are saying the Guild Master open new pages with bound balens, that's not really fair to the G M. It should be the whole guild that does it, just as it's the whole guild that puts in contri to upgrade every thing in the guild.
              Like I said though, there are some really good ideas here that maybe R2 could investigate and maybe implement for us.

Comment

I don't think all my idea was good or easy to make
                I've just try to put idea who give extra space then i hope R2 will read this and at least choose one or to and maybe in a year we will have it ^^
                Cause we really lack of place

With sylph clothes, news event, news system, fate stone, dragon essence capped, hoof soon caped too, we will have more and more items to store and our inventory place don't change ....
                So we will need it anyway, the sooner will be the better but we need it ^^

Thanks for making this thread stay active and support the idea of more inventory space, i hope r2 will consider it

Comment

Originally posted by Makenshisensei View Post
                  I don't think all my idea was good or easy to make
                  I've just try to put idea who give extra space then i hope R2 will read this and at least choose one or to and maybe in a year we will have it ^^
                  Cause we really lack of place

With sylph clothes, news event, news system, fate stone, dragon essence capped, hoof soon caped too, we will have more and more items to store and our inventory place don't change ....
                  So we will need it anyway, the sooner will be the better but we need it ^^

Thanks for making this thread stay active and support the idea of more inventory space, i hope r2 will consider it
                  Hi again,I have seen something related with a higher storage limit on the newly patched servers,I am not sure if this is what you were hoping for though
                  There is a 4th inventory slot that can be opened,but I don't have any confirmation on the requirements to do so.
                  Hope you like it,take care

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Alex View Post
                    Hi again,I have seen something related with a higher storage limit on the newly patched servers,I am not sure if this is what you were hoping for though
                    There is a 4th inventory slot that can be opened,but I don't have any confirmation on the requirements to do so.
                    Hope you like it,take care
                    isn't it a temporary 4th page bought with ballens for people who had already opened the 3 other page ? (i'm not on test server, so not sure)
                    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                      isn't it a temporary 4th page bought with ballens for people who had already opened the 3 other page ? (i'm not on test server, so not sure)
                      Based on player reports,you indeed need to activate the 3rd page in order to access the 4th,and it seems that it needs to be paid for monthly with balens.200 if I am correct.
                      Again,this is only based on player reports from those "test" servers,I was not able to verify it,that's why I didn't want to go into details.

Comment

Working...
                      X