Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

HOF BR Time (need mod reply)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOF BR Time (need mod reply)

Hi, in forums it say: Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 27th of November at 3:30 AM EST (00:30 AM PST, 8:30 AM GMT, and 4:30 PM GMT +8). All servers will be going down for approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.
    i play on west server so the maintenance will be at 00:30 AM, so we have time to raise our br until 00:29 AM? and will the mech rino mount will count in br? Thanks

I would suspect that temp mounts will count as they have never been said they would not in the original Hall of Fame post. I know I have mine active, every little bit helps. Potions and Scrolls will not count, that was made clear. have your battle rating ready set and up and at em before the maintenance.. do not await for the final seconds in case you run into a pc issue, internet issue. act of god, you know those things that happen.. Murphys law and what not.

Good Luck!
    Last edited by GM_Magik; 11-26-2014, 09:00 AM.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Ok thanks so they will take our final br after 00:30 right? bcz the only way to hit 350k+ br is to get mech rino steed... lets say at 00:15 Am my br is 350k without pots and scrolls so it will count right?

Comment

I think the most important question is EXACTLY WHEN the BR is taken. They checks BRs during the maintenance, the BR I had when they bring down the server, or the BR I had at the 3am top rank list?
        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

it would be hilarious if they took the BR at 05.00 server time, when academy bless is reset to 10%.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

The wedding ring count?

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              it would be hilarious if they took the BR at 05.00 server time, when academy bless is reset to 10%.
              Knowing R2 that wont be surprising at all for me.
              Player: sunshinε
              Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
              Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
              Level: 80
              Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                Knowing R2 that wont be surprising at all for me.
                Oh the irony of this if it happens. "Sure include the blessing wheel (whispers: it won't matter cuz we'll snapshot it when the wheel is at 0%)"
                Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
                Guild: Paradox
                Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
                Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
                80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
                80 Venus - Precision 113k br
                80 Gaia - Judgenjury
                80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

Originally posted by PamoWartune View Post
                  The wedding ring count?
                  The wedding ring is a piece of equipment, so yes it will count. I am just hoping you all get the rewards you are aiming for
                  Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Cool Thank You

Comment

Ya, thats what im afraid off lol.

Comment

if you dont has ben online then you BR wil stil be whit academy bless on you.
                        Last edited by kanusti; 11-26-2014, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X