Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Unbalanced Game w/ no support!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unbalanced Game w/ no support!

Is it me, or do others feel that the game(Wartune) is unbalanced by the mixture of levels, and matching up players in the events? My girlfriend & I have made several attempts to offer suggestions, & even ask for assistance from players & support alike, and we feel it has fallen upon deaf, and or arrogant ears. We both like the game, but for the last 2 weeks has been a pain because of the reaccuring issues that we are trying to resolve, etc. It is getting OLD!!!! We just believe in balance & fairness, and haven't really seen that here whatsoever. WILL SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS GAME, BATTLE MECHANICS, ETC. TO US!!!!

What exactly do you mean by "unbalanced"? Do you mean classes or the events? The classes are balanced and the events...could be more balanced. I've heard the Group Arena is either based on your lvl or your BR. I've seen good groups who have done both. Try to team up with another player who is similar to lvl or BR as you and your gf and see what happens. The Battle ground is more of a lucky matching. It is based on one player who enters is on the red team, the next who enters is blue and so on till the rooms are filled up. You will see ungodly groups matched up against you. There will be BGs you will lose simply cause you have no chance at winning. It will happen. Just stick with your team, farm the crystals as you can and hope its not too brutal.
    As far as suggestions, I have no idea of what you suggested but it could be because they are either unbalancing to the game or maybe they are something R2 will introduce at a later time. This game is still in its infancy so there will be things R2 rolls out later. Not sure if I helped any but I don't have a lot to go on based on your post.
    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
    BR: 67K
    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Thank you for responding. The events should be more balanced, not 2-3 lvl 40's vs 3 36 & under, plus 3 knights vs 2 archers & a mage, or 3 knights vs 2 mages & a archer. That is what I mean, the Insignia requirements are already astronomical as it is. 3 at a win, 1 at a loss isn't all to great when you have the above levels & classes stacked against, and also thier should be locks aloud in the events, for everyone should be able to be mixed & matched, etc. We're just tired of trying, and getting no where because others like to dominate events!

Comment

*should not be locks aloud in events, *stacked against you!

Comment

I understand the frustration but there will always be stacked events simply because the cashers dominate. The hardest thing about the insigs is getting enough for the 35 set before you hit 35. That is hard. If you can do one GA and both BGs per day, you can get enough insigs for the 45 gear by the time you are 45. I was 43 I think when I got mine. The game does get easier the bigger you get. I'm 45 now and I can hold my own against any non-casher except some of the really tough mages. Sometimes I get lucky and can beat them. Just hang on and you'll see how lvl the playing field gets mid game...well except for the serious cashers.
          Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
          BR: 67K
          Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

One thing that seems to be the most unbalanced is the Benefits that a Payer can get over a Non-payer.(Sockets,Crypt Keys,Lvl 2 Gems)Now it is awesome that the non-payers can find Gems in the game.But how are they supposed to compete with a payer who can buy sockets/crypt keys? My thoughts on this(and many others) is to implement Sockets/crypt keys into the game.Whether it be by way of Vouchers/Prizes/Events/or even a Random drop from a boss.
            To be honest this is the first rpg I have played online that didn't allow non-players a chance at Shop/Mall items.Just a thought to help balance some stuff out.(Btw I am a Payer,but a non payer at heart)

Comment

Originally posted by Ketis View Post
              My girlfriend & I have made several attempts to offer suggestions, & even ask for assistance from players & support alike, and we feel it has fallen upon deaf, and or arrogant ears.
              Suggestions are always welcome, and they are all read, even when not responded to by staff. I'm willing to bet that what you are wanting to suggest about matching and balance has already been suggested. It is better to search for threads in the suggestions forum that are similar to yours and support it with examples of your experiences or for how the suggestion could be better than to start a new thread. Higher post count threads get the most attention, though even then the suggestions aren't always implemented for various reasons as there is an approval process they must go through first. R2 and their partners have to all agree that the suggestion benefits everyone involved and that it doesn't change too much of the workings of the game.

If you're having a recurring issue that is hindering your ability to play the game and aren't having much luck or getting adequate answers from support, please do post your issue in General Support with details and screenshots, if applicable. Other players might have answers for your issue or a moderator can forward the link to a GM so that it's sure to be seen.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

In arena matching this is how it works

BR
                if u team up with players close to ur Battle rating then u will get matched with opponents with ur battle rating
                but if u team up with players of different battle rating then ur match will also be mix matched like me for example
                lets say my battle rating is 100
                i team up with players with Br of 50 or 70 i end up with matches either too easy or too hard
                but lets say i team up with players with Br of 90 or 110 then my match will be balanced
                ALSO runes and potions work so if ur opponent has drunk some stat boost potions and is using runes then ur at a disadvantage ok

this is how the group arena match ups are calculated

Battle ground is matched by level
                2 levels to be exact
                30 to 39
                and 40+ (yes level 50s will be in 40s area)
                i know its unbalanced and filled with a bunch of overpowered players but it doesn't change the fact that if u build urself in a good way then u can win ok
                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

A better equipped Mage that has worked really hard on gear/gems/refining/astrals is going to get beat by a poorly geared/stated archer every time. Crit ignore defense and they have double hit. Zero skill involved with playing an archer because of how severly imbalanced they are. R2game designers are a failure to the video game industry for not balancing characters properly. I highly doubt they will ever balance the game properly. People complain about mages heal but with archers double hit and hack crit shots, the heal goes to waiste and you only end up suffering actually have of a regular hit in the end if you have not healed.

Comment

Originally posted by kubanfarmers View Post
                    A better equipped Mage that has worked really hard on gear/gems/refining/astrals is going to get beat by a poorly geared/stated archer every time. Crit ignore defense and they have double hit. Zero skill involved with playing an archer because of how severly imbalanced they are. R2game designers are a failure to the video game industry for not balancing characters properly. I highly doubt they will ever balance the game properly. People complain about mages heal but with archers double hit and hack crit shots, the heal goes to waiste and you only end up suffering actually have of a regular hit in the end if you have not healed.
                    Quite the opposite. Archers do dominate in 'most' events - I can give you that - but the situation you're describing is by design: archers > mages (duels).

Comment

Working...
                    X