new WB rank system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new WB rank system

Ok this is for Wartunes I thought about this idea when I was in a battle event with the world boss at 9:00PM EST. Anyways this idea came to me.

I made this image up to help you get the idea of what I was thinking about for the WB rank system. I think this only requires one fix. Only displays only the hero that viewing it. One one box under the top 10 player. Only displays your name. No one else is. Anyways here's my idea.

Please let me know what you all think. Thanks.

Your friend ImmortalSoul
    ImmortalSoul: S9
    Mage: Lvl 76

Moved thread to Wartune Suggestions & Feedback
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

u mean ur own name below the rest to know ur damage level?
      yeah +1
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Yes but also to know what rank you stand at as well. So you can see if you making improvements for yourself or not. You know.

Comment

+1 i agree with that would be nice to show where you rank in the course of fight
          giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
          server 164 brighthollow
          class : archer
          current level : 54
          favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

+1 I definately like this! It'll give a greater idea of how well you are doing in the massive fight against the world boss, much better than just hoping you'll make it there. Only issue I can see happening, and I thinking from both points of view (ours an R2s), is that the rank number will undoubtedly go up & an down rapidly an might cause some server issues. Yeah they don't have that issue concerning the top 10, but thats because the top 10 usually has a solid score that everyone else has yet to beat (couple days after server start, top 10s usually have incredible damage scores that are hard to beat).
            Still as a player, I like it. Thats my honest thought on the idea.
            Hear My Voice & FEEL MY WRATH!!

Sarcasm is a language I am fluent in, you have been warned!

Comment

You got my +1, that is a pretty good idea.

Comment

I love this idea. Since the numbers are updating dynamically anyway, I think it would be pretty simple to add in. +++1

S38 - MrTinkly

Comment

I think that this wouldn't have any issues cause it only updates on your screen.. No one else. You seen your rank and no one else below rank 10. Everyone will have there only rank to see. Will show there damage dealt though it shows already the top. Maybe that's not needed but just trying to think of ideas that keep the same design and aspect of the ranking system. Shows the damage and the % total to the WB. But I still the concept will still work either way. Well anyways thank you everyone for supporting this idea.

Comment

+10.. this should be done! GM please take note.. we didnt know how many % we getting it.. please take this for further action.. TQ

Comment

+1 great idea, gives you some idea to where in the rankings you are. I LIKE

Comment

+1 Agree That Would Be A Very Helpfull Thing to see your rANK AND HOW TO IMPROVE.

Comment

Suggestion Make A poll for votes.
                          Originally posted by Immortalsoul(S9) View Post
                          Ok this is for Wartunes I thought about this idea when I was in a battle event with the world boss at 9:00PM EST. Anyways this idea came to me.

I made this image up to help you get the idea of what I was thinking about for the WB rank system. I think this only requires one fix. Only displays only the hero that viewing it. One one box under the top 10 player. Only displays your name. No one else is. Anyways here's my idea.

Please let me know what you all think. Thanks.

Your friend ImmortalSoul

Comment

Great idea! I agree 100%.

Comment

Working...
                            X