Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

new WB rank system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immortalsoul(S9)
    started a topic new WB rank system

new WB rank system

Ok this is for Wartunes I thought about this idea when I was in a battle event with the world boss at 9:00PM EST. Anyways this idea came to me.

I made this image up to help you get the idea of what I was thinking about for the WB rank system. I think this only requires one fix. Only displays only the hero that viewing it. One one box under the top 10 player. Only displays your name. No one else is. Anyways here's my idea.

Please let me know what you all think. Thanks.

Your friend ImmortalSoul

• daren000
    replied
    Great idea! I agree 100%.

Leave a comment:

• Rhuobhe00
    replied
    Suggestion Make A poll for votes.
    Originally posted by Immortalsoul(S9) View Post
    Ok this is for Wartunes I thought about this idea when I was in a battle event with the world boss at 9:00PM EST. Anyways this idea came to me.

I made this image up to help you get the idea of what I was thinking about for the WB rank system. I think this only requires one fix. Only displays only the hero that viewing it. One one box under the top 10 player. Only displays your name. No one else is. Anyways here's my idea.

Please let me know what you all think. Thanks.

Your friend ImmortalSoul

Leave a comment:

• Rhuobhe00
    replied
    +1 Agree That Would Be A Very Helpfull Thing to see your rANK AND HOW TO IMPROVE.

Leave a comment:

• UnholyTemplar
    replied
    +1 great idea, gives you some idea to where in the rankings you are. I LIKE

Leave a comment:

• airsux
    replied
    +10.. this should be done! GM please take note.. we didnt know how many % we getting it.. please take this for further action.. TQ

Leave a comment:

• R23817419
    replied
    I think that this wouldn't have any issues cause it only updates on your screen.. No one else. You seen your rank and no one else below rank 10. Everyone will have there only rank to see. Will show there damage dealt though it shows already the top. Maybe that's not needed but just trying to think of ideas that keep the same design and aspect of the ranking system. Shows the damage and the % total to the WB. But I still the concept will still work either way. Well anyways thank you everyone for supporting this idea.

Leave a comment:

• j0zborn
    replied
    I love this idea. Since the numbers are updating dynamically anyway, I think it would be pretty simple to add in. +++1

Leave a comment:

• TheAngel
    replied
    You got my +1, that is a pretty good idea.

Leave a comment:

• Gyrannon
    replied
    +1 I definately like this! It'll give a greater idea of how well you are doing in the massive fight against the world boss, much better than just hoping you'll make it there. Only issue I can see happening, and I thinking from both points of view (ours an R2s), is that the rank number will undoubtedly go up & an down rapidly an might cause some server issues. Yeah they don't have that issue concerning the top 10, but thats because the top 10 usually has a solid score that everyone else has yet to beat (couple days after server start, top 10s usually have incredible damage scores that are hard to beat).
    Still as a player, I like it. Thats my honest thought on the idea.

Leave a comment:

• dethmatic
    replied
    +1 i agree with that would be nice to show where you rank in the course of fight

Leave a comment:

• R23817419
    replied
    Yes but also to know what rank you stand at as well. So you can see if you making improvements for yourself or not. You know.

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    u mean ur own name below the rest to know ur damage level?
    yeah +1

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Moved thread to Wartune Suggestions & Feedback

Leave a comment:

Working...
X