this is incredible

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
    If you think crit is bugged, then switch to will destroyer. It will be less stressful to you
    problem with will destroyer is the damage output is so low
    having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
      problem with will destroyer is the damage output is so low

not really, crit gives a flat rate of 20% damage increase? level 10 determination is 50%
      will destroyer level 10 is 50% bonus no crit, its just missing the original crit bonus
      my guild leader is a WD knight and he absolutely destroys me at wb, and its because while his damage is constant
      mine is relying on crit
      if i miss one crit, will destroyer does better than me, its just how it is
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
        not really, crit gives a flat rate of 20% damage increase? level 10 determination is 50%
        will destroyer level 10 is 50% bonus no crit, its just missing the original crit bonus
        my guild leader is a WD knight and he absolutely destroys me at wb, and its because while his damage is constant
        mine is relying on crit
        if i miss one crit, will destroyer does better than me, its just how it is
        I find both this and the OP hard to believe. You only need 2-3k crit in WB to get a maxed crit rate, in my experience, and any variation is just luck. Even when I had to keep a separate determination and crit astral for WB, my damage was always much better with crit than EWD, since crit is a base 50% bonus, with the determination added to it. You only need a ~50% crit rate to do better than EWD.
        That said, the OP might have hit some bugged value for crit that drives the rate way down, so changing crit either up or down is the way to go, and down is much easier to do.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
          I find both this and the OP hard to believe. You only need 2-3k crit in WB to get a maxed crit rate, in my experience, and any variation is just luck. Even when I had to keep a separate determination and crit astral for WB, my damage was always much better with crit than EWD, since crit is a base 50% bonus, with the determination added to it. You only need a ~50% crit rate to do better than EWD.
          That said, the OP might have hit some bugged value for crit that drives the rate way down, so changing crit either up or down is the way to go, and down is much easier to do.
          miklos has some test recorded of hits with no determination astral and the crit attacks were 50% stronger than the non crit ones, and when he added the determination the percentage increase was stacked with the 50% bonus that the attacks had without determination, concluding cirt plus determination is a 100% increase in damage

Comment

starting to assume crit vs ewd is a lot more complicated damage wise, because in the example:

hercules user with only base skills on wb: ewd gives constant dmg, crit doesnt, but missing a crit on delphic = big loss, missing a crit on thunder strike = meh
            but then assuming 2 players same stats use only base skill we should have:
            max ewd = 150% damage
            crit+max ed = either 100% damage (non crit) or (100%+50%(crit dmg))*1.5(ed effect)=225%
            assume 2 hits from each:

ewd = 300% dmg
            crit+ed = 325% dmg, so even with less than 50% rate of crits, crit is still more worth it.
            again example is for same atk, same basic skill. delphic does ~3x the damage of base skill, so in theory if u miss a crit on delphic you need 3 crits on base skill to reach situation above described, meaning you would need a 75% real crit rate. again you would still do same dmg on delphic crit and 3 basic non crits, 25% crit rate, but way more risky given u dont get to choose what skill is going to crit

Comment

Seems there is floating caps per type of event or even per event. At one point in time crit cap for WB was around 5K. My crit is near 9K and I lose more crits in WB. When I had a lower crit stat and used crit scrolls that put me over the cap, I lost crits in battle. I will have to see if replacing crit gems with HP gems makes a difference since I can not add patk because all my pieces have patk,mdef,pdef. Only HP and Crit are the differences.

Thanks for the topic.

Comment

crit rate has a max limit, so at certain point even you increase it won't help anymore (like WB as an example)

now I am sticking at 12K and not aim to increase it atm
                SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                IGN: Kimwong
                CLASS: Knight
                PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

kimwong is that picture from fate/stay night?

Comment

yes liger it is

Comment

kimwong is that picture from fate/stay night?
                      original yes, but that pro pic is drawn by me :P

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                        crit rate has a max limit, so at certain point even you increase it won't help anymore (like WB as an example)

now I am sticking at 12K and not aim to increase it atm
                        and then should i lower my crit? maybe with geting out some crit gems? but what to replace em with/?

Comment

kim if not a problem can i see an image of your knight and his stats

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                            original yes, but that pro pic is drawn by me :P
                            lol i literally just started to watch the fate/stay night 2014

Comment

This game is really incredible and interesting to plays. It is little different than other war games. Wartune styled as an MMORPG of sorts game and build for best experience of playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                                kim if not a problem can i see an image of your knight and his stats
                                just go to my post about 3-5 sky trail and there is my char stat

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-3-5-with-260K!

crit stat well you can replace by HP, block, defense or something else

lol i literally just started to watch the fate/stay night 2014
                                personaly I like Fate/Zero more atm~ (don't like useless male character all the time like SAO ki_ _to >_>)
                                Last edited by kimwong; 11-28-2014, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X