Player/Server Change

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player/Server Change

I have come across many many many posts on this matter."Can you change this,this and this cause I can't make the times to do those events?" "I have already spent money on this server there for I do not want to switch to a new server that is more my time zone."
    So more of a suggestion in a question form.How complicated would it really be to switch a player to a new server? And if not the player him/herself, what about just transferring Their funds/status/balens to their new account on the server they choose?
    To me this would make your Cashiers/Payers more happy,more active and they would be able to contribute more funds.I guess you have to ask yourself "Do I want Happy Cash Spending Players?" "Or just leave them where they are an Hope they get over it?"

Originally posted by R23333231Darkness View Post
    I have come across many many many posts on this matter."Can you change this,this and this cause I can't make the times to do those events?" "I have already spent money on this server there for I do not want to switch to a new server that is more my time zone."
    So more of a suggestion in a question form.How complicated would it really be to switch a player to a new server? And if not the player him/herself, what about just transferring Their funds/status/balens to their new account on the server they choose?
    To me this would make your Cashiers/Payers more happy,more active and they would be able to contribute more funds.I guess you have to ask yourself "Do I want Happy Cash Spending Players?" "Or just leave them where they are an Hope they get over it?"
    players cannot change servers
    USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Doesn't really matter anyways R2 already has your money and one of 2 things will happen either you stop spending money and playing the game or you keep spending money to keep up because you can't do some of the events, now sure some will just move over to another server or stop playing but the majority will do option 2 and spend more cash to keep up in all honesty I think R2 planned this.

Comment

Hyorinmaru...Did ya even Read what I posted? Cause if ya did you would of read the Part where I asked,How hard would it be for them to switch a player to another server.
        I wasn't asking if we could switch another player at this time........So please use the READ FUNCTION! thanx

Comment

can you allow players to swap items?
          "Pen is mightier than Sword"

NashAeonhart@[S29]_Bloody Coliseum

Comment

I'm not a casher or anything and don't spend money but I think it would be better to attach balens to an account instead of a server. I understand what you are saying and I don't see what the issue would be. Let the cashers put their balens in their acct to use for whichever acct they wish. Other games that I've played have allowed that so I don't know why this one won't.
            Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
            BR: 67K
            Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by R23333231Darkness View Post
              Hyorinmaru...Did ya even Read what I posted? Cause if ya did you would of read the Part where I asked,How hard would it be for them to switch a player to another server.
              I wasn't asking if we could switch another player at this time........So please use the READ FUNCTION! thanx
              No the answer is No its not possible did u not even understand what i said
              if terms that u can change servers was there then its possible but it will not happen and yes i read ur post
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                No the answer is No its not possible did u not even understand what i said
                if terms that u can change servers was there then its possible but it will not happen and yes i read ur post
                Dude, you don't have to be so mean with him. A simple redirect to the page where the topic has been discussed would be enough !

Comment

It's not possible to switch such things between characters/accounts/servers due to the way the logs are that keep track of such things. The only way for it to be possible would be to rewrite the code for how they track purchases, status, etc.

I have played a game where you can buy premium points on an account, and they are available no matter which 'character' you play, but that system is completely different- there's no recurring VIP- points are exchanged for VIP on the desired character, but only for that specific character, and deducted from the overall account balance. That game does everything by account, whereas here they do everything by character.

So, it's just all in how the code for the logs is written, which is dependent on how each company wants that to work. It would be a major overhaul to change it now, so it's highly doubtful that, even if they do decide to change the system, we'd see it anytime soon.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                    It's not possible to switch such things between characters/accounts/servers due to the way the logs are that keep track of such things. The only way for it to be possible would be to rewrite the code for how they track purchases, status, etc.

I have played a game where you can buy premium points on an account, and they are available no matter which 'character' you play, but that system is completely different- there's no recurring VIP- points are exchanged for VIP on the desired character, but only for that specific character, and deducted from the overall account balance. That game does everything by account, whereas here they do everything by character.

So, it's just all in how the code for the logs is written, which is dependent on how each company wants that to work. It would be a major overhaul to change it now, so it's highly doubtful that, even if they do decide to change the system, we'd see it anytime soon.
                    That game was one of Acclaim's game i suppose. Since Acclaim ''disappeared'' i didn't even bothered myself to check the company which take most of it's game, if not all of them.

However, Thanks for informing the players regarding the character transfer.

Comment

My example of a game company that allows what people are suggesting was not Acclaim. The company is still around and doesn't offer it on every game they develop, but all of their games are separate entities with different partnerships and the company is a lot more established than R2 is. R2 is still in the baby stages as a company, really, so there's always a possibility that they will make changes as they get older.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                        My example of a game company that allows what people are suggesting was not Acclaim. The company is still around and doesn't offer it on every game they develop, but all of their games are separate entities with different partnerships and the company is a lot more established than R2 is. R2 is still in the baby stages as a company, really, so there's always a possibility that they will make changes as they get older.
                        Well, then it must be Blizzard, correct me if i'm wrong.

Comment

Working...
                        X