U.P?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U.P?

i heard there was an event called underground palace, not sure if this is made up or not, plz i need confirmation if such programming once existed... im going to make a sanwhich..any suggestions?
    having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
    i heard there was an event called underground palace, not sure if this is made up or not, plz i need confirmation if such programming once existed... im going to make a sanwhich..any suggestions?

underground what?
    you've been playing too much dungeons and dragons
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
      underground what?
      you've been playing too much dungeons and dragons
      lololololol XD

Comment

Yes it did happen, and we don't know when they will bring it back out, helpful aren't i?
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

yes there is an "underground palace" type event but not sure when it will be back

Comment

Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
            How could you all ignore the most important part of the OP's question!!! Turkey bro, DUH! But you should have Jez make it for you, that's her job :P

Comment

U.P. is D.O.W.N.????
              IGN: AncientEvil
              Server: EU-271+merged
              Class: Archer
              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Why would they host an underground palace event that you can play for free when they can keep pushing a modified golden road that you have to pay for?
                Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

EC MASTER : we cancelled underground palace event this month
                  becuse still have bug with tittle and we will seem to fix it and revive
                  it next month

Comment

Originally posted by R26119117 View Post
                    EC MASTER : we cancelled underground palace event this month
                    becuse still have bug with tittle and we will seem to fix it and revive
                    it next month
                    if this is true, im pretty sure they picked underground palace to bug purposely instead of golden road,

Comment

Underground palace was an event that was in October, presently we do not know when we shall see it again, but we are all hoping. For more information on this fantastic events first appearance you can click here.
                      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by IronBorn View Post
                        How could you all ignore the most important part of the OP's question!!! Turkey bro, DUH! But you should have Jez make it for you, that's her job :P
                        the truth hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                        X