• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune is time consuming?

I think wartune is very time consuming,
    instead of making new event,they made the time range between event so far,
    so i think to be a top dog you have to spend 12+hours

everything is on timer , some things like bounty quest , single arena should avoid it

Comment

No don't avoid the bounty and single arena...that's just silly. The bounty is prolly the best way to gain experience if you do the purples/oranges. Don't avoid them. The single arena especially don't avoid that. That gold/daru bonus is really nice when you climb the ranks. Its not hard and its basically free stuff. Shouldn't avoid anything really. Just prioritize things.
      Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
      BR: 67K
      Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

[QUOTE=Barbarossa;263398]No don't avoid the bounty and single arena...that's just silly. The bounty is prolly the best way to gain experience if you do the purples/oranges. Don't avoid them. The single arena especially don't avoid that. That gold/daru bonus is really nice when you climb the ranks. Its not hard and its basically free stuff. Shouldn't avoid anything really. Just prioritize things.[/QUOTE

he is right,try do as much u can,without messing with ur RL.

bountys are one of the best wasy of getting xp

and i kinda like having nice amount for free of daru and gold every 3 days

Comment

I personally think dungeon better than bounty,bounty is too random i think

Comment

Originally posted by R23395365 View Post
            I personally think dungeon better than bounty,bounty is too random i think
            early stage yes. but later on when u reach lvl 55 above.. u will b begging for more bounty.
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
            X