Bounty Quest Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bounty Quest Event

Why did this event get so little time? The big spender went on forever and it refreshed everyday. I mean we got reminded everyday that it was there.

The bounty quest event was spot on for me and probably a whole lot of others. With the turkey drops and experience and such. But it's given so little time to play out. Why can't it be played out for a few days longer?

Give us more events like this one for christs sake.

Bounty event has always been for a short time, tho I kinda agree this one could've been longer. They put in the big astral quest (9 turkeys!) for 7 days, but the bounty one (7 turkeys!!) only for 2-3. Anyways can't really complain too much, still getting a good amount of turkeys (+ a much needed free hades) so personally this has been best series of events in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by thisdude View Post
      Why did this event get so little time? The big spender went on forever and it refreshed everyday. I mean we got reminded everyday that it was there.

The bounty quest event was spot on for me and probably a whole lot of others. With the turkey drops and experience and such. But it's given so little time to play out. Why can't it be played out for a few days longer?

Give us more events like this one for christs sake.
      Hello.
      Well,events always have a specific duration,some last for longer,some for less.
      This bounty event was indeed nice,maybe that is the reason why it lasted less,couldn't say.
      It's similar to the previously limited SC MTW and gem events,they lasted less than the others.Some were on for almost a week.
      Overall,I was quite happy I managed to get some nice rewards,even if it was a short event

Comment

I am glad i haven't sold my bounty quests that I got during those times I have slow-leved (earned almost 2 999s)... I was so glad about this bounty quest event, yet I also feel sad that this event only lasts for a short time.

Comment

Yeah I know it's always been a short event. I was cooking and sipping at the whine last night and got a bit frustrated that it went away.I never drink really. Anyway, No real drama here over it, but it is one of those events
          I wish would last longer.
          Sorry if I made a ruckus on the boards.

Comment

Working...
          X