Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    if you used pots/scrolls/wc it wont count unless you used a ♥♥♥ ton
    and nobody cares what i think but it doesn't change the fact that you (and money other) heavy cashers whine about quitting all the time
    it also wont change the way the game is run
    read agian i sayed i had 435k when i logged out and it took it down to 401k. + try find where it sayed war call dosen work? they are only saying scoll's and pots

Comment

you Guys can also just do whis whit top br from you serv today as ptoff as buff dont Count and has ben reset from you br yestoday.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by kanusti; 11-27-2014, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
        read agian i sayed i had 435k when i logged out and it took it down to 401k. + try find where it sayed war call dosen work? they are only saying scoll's and pots
        when does r2 tell us everything? lol. if pots and scrolls dont work its very likely wc wont either gotta think for yourself, r2 not going to tell us a thing

Comment

They claimed that pots, scrolls, etc wouldn't work in last 2 hall of fame events and they worked. Lots of players full buffed just in case. After all, why lose out of rewards if they're lying to us again? I took my unbuffed screenshot before maint just to cover my own tail. Didn't want to get cheated out of rewards if they read my BR as lower than it should be. Wasted too many in game resources converting astrals and gems for max BR fluff. A bit silly that the highest BR set up is total **** for a toon to actually use XD

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
            who else knew that r2 would mess up something again?
            I don't have any idea about it. What are you talking about? What mess would r2 create?

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
              when does r2 tell us everything? lol. if pots and scrolls dont work its very likely wc wont either gotta think for yourself, r2 not going to tell us a thing
              dont know if ur stupid for it sayed on the hall of fame thead that pots and scoll's dosen work. and wc is the only buff that work on ranking. so i bet that where they to the brs from ppl because its already removing the buffes from pots and scoll's

Comment

dont know if ur stupid for it sayed on the hall of fame thead that pots and scoll's dosen work. and wc is the only buff that work on ranking. so i bet that where they to the brs from ppl because its already removing the buffes from pots and scoll's
                You are wrong
                Can you use warrior’s call? no
                Can you use blessing wheel? no UPDATE NOV 4 BLESSING WHEEL IS BACK IN!
                If you’re on a merged server, and you’re the highest br from your own server but not higher than someone from another server who is merged with yours, do you still get the clothing prize? no only the top player on the merged server gets the prize for top player
                If you get a higher tier prize, do you also get the prizes below it, like we did in the other events? each level of rewards can be redeemed only once
                They said pots/scrolls don’t count, yet they counted last time, will they this time too even though they say they wont? no, but they are double checking this one

This is from the original thread HOF event from R2 moderator. Warriors call should NEVER WORK FOR THIS

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....26#post1160226

zz ya good
                  IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                  Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                  Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                    the gm that answer that dont know how the game works for only cw is working in cross-server ranking and in guild member list rankings so with that cw do work. do u realy think that they will but another program in the game when they already have a program the doing it

Rules:

1. Battle Ratings increased by buffs using items such as potion/scroll do not count towards the BR calculation; the final BR calculation (with extra BR bonus excluded as mentioned above) is based on the backend real-time data when the event ends.
                    2. Rewards will be sent during the November 27th maintenance; each reward can only be redeemed once.
                    3. Wartune’s official operation team reserves the right of final explanation for this event.
                    4. For any questions about the event please refer to our in-game event explanation or customer service.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ll-of-Fame-III
                    Last edited by TjiTzUr; 11-28-2014, 03:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kittyariel View Post
                      You are wrong
                      Can you use warrior’s call? no
                      Can you use blessing wheel? no UPDATE NOV 4 BLESSING WHEEL IS BACK IN!
                      If you’re on a merged server, and you’re the highest br from your own server but not higher than someone from another server who is merged with yours, do you still get the clothing prize? no only the top player on the merged server gets the prize for top player
                      If you get a higher tier prize, do you also get the prizes below it, like we did in the other events? each level of rewards can be redeemed only once
                      They said pots/scrolls don’t count, yet they counted last time, will they this time too even though they say they wont? no, but they are double checking this one

This is from the original thread HOF event from R2 moderator. Warriors call should NEVER WORK FOR THIS
                      lol they are not dobble checking br for the only reason we diden get prices is because that the mount nad cloth is not even in the game yet. some1 forgot to put it in in the last patch/MT..... and why the hek did they put a program in the game that removed the pots and scolls from cross-server ranking then.

Comment

Yeah they didn't check the BR. Prof City released their list. There's people with 410k BR in the Cross Server ranking list that got the 450k+ title.

Comment

Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
                          Yeah they didn't check the BR. Prof City released their list. There's people with 410k BR in the Cross Server ranking list that got the 450k+ title.
                          and thats because of the war call the got it so like have been saying to ppl they just took the br from rankings

Comment

and thats because of the war call the got it so like have been saying to ppl they just took the br from rankings
                            Warrior's Call doesn't add 40k BR. Someone with 420k BR it adds 29k BR. And Rankings show Warriors Call. Pots and Scrolls don't show up in rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
                              Warrior's Call doesn't add 40k BR. Someone with 420k BR it adds 29k BR. And Rankings show Warriors Call. Pots and Scrolls don't show up in rankings.
                              the rest is from changed there astals and gemes

Comment

the rest is from changed there astals and gemes
                                Their BR in Cross Server still shows the Astrals and Gems. Current Cross Server Rankings still show from what maintenance was. Just saying it shows that Pots and Scrolls did work and they didn't take the numbers during Maintenance.

Click image for larger version

Name:	410450.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	1704027

This player is listed: http://www.************/New/123226.html in the God of Balenor list. 410,287 BR while offline during maintenance last night. Even when rankings took, shows All their astrals as still changed which gives them the 410k.

40k won't come from without pots and scrolls for them. So thus Pots and Scrolls worked for whenever they took the BR at.

Comment

Working...
                                X