Monthly league Insignias Expiry Warning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monthly league Insignias Expiry Warning

Hi.. Everyone's fave Expiration Date Warner here.... I mean someone has to do it, and they threw cranberrys at me this month to do it *bol*

Soooooooooooo here we go. A few days are left on this months league insignias for the arena. Please be sure you use them before you lose them, they do not carry over!

Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

you're not my "fave"
    my phone alarm is my "fave"
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

*laughs* love you too dear *hands cupcake*
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

check the news and update forum for cupcake events.

Comment

nah i would rather ignore this warning so i can make a complain thread later that i lost my league insignia. complaining just feels like home sweet home in the forums
          having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

Working...
          X