Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so i remembered this picture i seen of the chinese wartune

and they have the red gear hiding clothes

well if you take all your armour off, and hide your clothes you get the exact same look as the red gear (cant confirm mages or knights but it works for archers)

Click image for larger version

Name:	red gear.png
Views:	1
Size:	708.4 KB
ID:	1761886

i noticed this a while ago, and then remembered about the picture i seen
    so when are we getting red gear? i really like this look but dont wanna strip my armour to see it lol
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

As far as I know, you saw wrong... their rankings is kinda bugged? Idk, even normal 70/80 sets have the same look of "naked" players.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      As far as I know, you saw wrong... their rankings is kinda bugged? Idk, even normal 70/80 sets have the same look of "naked" players.

oh is it, that sucks
      i really want to wear that, its got a woodland feel to it, which i kinda like
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

I remember they got that "look" as soon as they added the new "graphics" (same thing we got with the new beginner's tutorial/small visual changes), way before red 80 set was even added so yeah... would be nice seeing what the red 80 set looks like tho, but I'm guessing it might be same as normal set or similar.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
          and they have the red gear hiding clothes

well if you take all your armour off, and hide your clothes you get the exact same look as the red gear (cant confirm mages or knights but it works for archers)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]116117[/ATTACH]

i noticed this a while ago, and then remembered about the picture i seen
          so when are we getting red gear? i really like this look but dont wanna strip my armour to see it lol
          Striping the armors is really not a good idea. But you have performed nice experiment. I also checked it and it really looks great.

Comment

Working...
          X