This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Boss Damage Type

Im trying to optimize a world boss setup but im not completly sure what type of dmg they deal *magic, physical*

not sure cause no matter which i try still hits the same so for world boss increase hp to withstand multiple hits and invest in dodge this has helped me withstand punishment
    giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
    server 164 brighthollow
    class : archer
    current level : 54
    favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

Yea there is no optimizing for the WB really. Once you get around 15-20k hp and get the angels/knights...you last 7 rounds. After that you die a very violent and brutal death.
      Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
      BR: 67K
      Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

you might maybe need 2-3 mil hp , different boss deal different damage

Comment

There are ways arround that, expecially since im a knight, using intercept will delay their ultimate

Comment

all world boss does physical attack for normal attack and magic attack for their special move... sources by onimad who use his character to tank all six hit from world boss..

Comment

Originally posted by D-fault View Post
              There are ways arround that, expecially since im a knight, using intercept will delay their ultimate
              are you serious? does that even work? delaying his ultimate by 2 sec? or by a whole round? cause nothing seem to work on the boss as far as i know. no slow, nothing, if intercept delay the dam ultimate then deep freeze should delay it by at least a round since it's 100% cast time for 3 round....

back to OP post...

to optimize for WB gain is to maximize damage dealt for that 6 round you do hit the boss. because EVERYONE DIES on the 7th hit. Unless you happen to have 3 mil HP..i'm sure you dies...
              so to maximize DPS for WB is the best way to go. (AND NOT to maximize def cause at higher lv. your mobs tank all hit for you. the wb almost never hit you )
              Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

no the wolf and dragon are both matk the worm is patck so wolf and dragon use mdef astral plus damage astral and worm use pdef astral plus damage astrals and your good to go if your in front tanking it like i do and want to make it to super hit everytime
                Last edited by lance137; 10-22-2012, 02:23 AM.
                Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Originally posted by D-fault View Post
                  wb is immune to intercept as well as immune to the archers deep freeze so this will not hep you
                  giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
                  server 164 brighthollow
                  class : archer
                  current level : 54
                  favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

Originally posted by lance137 View Post
                    no the wolf and dragon are both matk the worm is patck so wolf and dragon use mdef astral plus damage astral and worm use pdef astral plus damage astrals and your good to go if your in front tanking it like i do and want to make it to super hit everytime

i'm tanking 6 hit from WB and left over with 6k hp using pdeff astral.
                    without pdeff n put in mdeff = death before 6th attack. LOL
                    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

dude im tanking it also the wolf does lightning attack without mdef astral it hits me for 8k with mdef astral it hits me for 5900 the worm does patk without pdef astral it hits for over 8k with pdef astral its hit for 5500 and the dragon does matk aslo hit for same as wolf with no mdef astral.maybe you big casher and have stats overpower so you dont even need astral but for noncasher that rely on astral to survive to super hit do this and you will survive
                      Last edited by lance137; 10-22-2012, 10:31 AM.
                      Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Originally posted by lance137 View Post
                        dude im tanking it also the wolf does lightning attack without mdef astral it hits me for 8k with mdef astral it hits me for 5900 the worm does patk without pdef astral it hits for over 8k with pdef astral its hit for 5500 and the dragon does matk aslo hit for same as wolf with no mdef astral.maybe you big casher and have stats overpower so you dont even need astral but for noncasher that rely on astral to survive to super hit do this and you will survive
                        all boss hit me only 5-6k with pdeff.
                        with mdeff 6-7k
                        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
                          all boss hit me only 5-6k with pdeff.
                          with mdeff 6-7k
                          must be cause that lightning bolt that the wolf does is patk hahaha

Comment

Working...
                          X