This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music sucks...

Can change the music??? it really sucks lol... i think u guys shud change the music once every week...

mute it. play winamp with your own music choices.

Comment

lol who listen to the music , i mute it when i first started playing

Comment

) mute and play winamp with my own music
        • Server : [S8] Forest of Doom
        • Nickname : DarkShines
        • Class : Mage
        • Level : 50+
        • Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

mute it wala problem solved but if we can add music inside the game then it should benefit i would like that
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Yvonnekl2 View Post
            Can change the music??? it really sucks lol... i think u guys shud change the music once every week...
            I think your suggestion sucks just as much as the teacher that taught you how to read & write, but that's my opinion lol.
            Solution to your noob problem: Mute the music via settings, an you're done - yes the game remembers your settings regardless of what computer and/or phone you play it on.
            Want to listen to better music? Try Youtube or Pandora.
            Hear My Voice & FEEL MY WRATH!!

Sarcasm is a language I am fluent in, you have been warned!

Comment

Originally posted by Gyrannon View Post
              I think your suggestion sucks just as much as the teacher that taught you how to read & write, but that's my opinion lol.
              Solution to your noob problem: Mute the music via settings, an you're done - yes the game remembers your settings regardless of what computer and/or phone you play it on.
              Want to listen to better music? Try Youtube or Pandora.
              Ever stop to think maybe English isn't their first language? Of course not, someone never learned manners either apparently.
              Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
              BR: 67K
              Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                Ever stop to think maybe English isn't their first language? Of course not, someone never learned manners either apparently.
                That's what i was about to write.

However, i think R2 staff should do something about saving the settings. I always turn off the music but the fact that it is not getting saved it's pretty annoying. Usually i am listening to music when i log into the game and every time i log off and log back in, the music starts again.

Comment

well its not really a problem to me... since this is the suggestion and feedback section, i'm just giving some feedbacks.

Comment

immature.... tsk
                    Server: 64 Permbridge
                    IGN: ♫☺JeaN☺♫
                    Job: SpellWeaver
                    Guild: Eminence

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                      O_o you say I have no manners when cleary the OP doesn't have any?

He/she says their opinions, I, you, anyone that happens to respond will say their opinions. Second time too, in which I laugh at you considering this is a "fight to get to the top" type of game, are you gonna be "nice" when your character beats mine to a pulp? Are you gonna show any manners towards a player that is weaker than you & maybe let him/her win so you don't feel like a jerk? I doubt it. An honestly, I wouldn't want you or anyone to show any sort of weakness towards me in the game, you're either fighting to beat me or you're there to just step aside an die (an MMO fact).

Anyways, someone that shows no manners or respect to the people that put a hell of a lot of effort into making a game like this (and in my opinion is a DAM GOOD GAME, even though the graphics an whatever aren't that great, its still a game I will defend), deserves the equivalent amount that he/she has shown.
                      Yes, I realize that what I've said seems harsh, it tends to happen when the idiots come out & blame someone else for things they could easily figure out on their own - everyone has one of those kinds of people living nearby. But if you're expecting me to show the same kind of attitude to those that are really just there to find whats what, don't worry, not gonna treat them as I treated the OP.
                      Hear My Voice & FEEL MY WRATH!!

Sarcasm is a language I am fluent in, you have been warned!

Comment

... considering this is a "fight to get to the top" type of game, are you gonna be "nice" when your character beats mine to a pulp? Are you gonna show any manners towards a player that is weaker than you & maybe let him/her win so you don't feel like a jerk? I doubt it.
                        It is a fight to get to the top type of game, but that does not mean you gotta be a jerk and act like you were a god. Playing is one thing and being a jerk is another thing, those two factors combined results in a unlikeable player. At least this is what I get from your behavior.
                        An honestly, I wouldn't want you or anyone to show any sort of weakness towards me in the game, you're either fighting to beat me or you're there to just step aside an die (an MMO fact).
                        Same thing, manners is one thing, and having fun is another thing. Let me ask you a question, why do you play games ?
                        Anyways, someone that shows no manners or respect to the people that put a hell of a lot of effort into making a game like this (and in my opinion is a DAM GOOD GAME, even though the graphics an whatever aren't that great, its still a game I will defend), deserves the equivalent amount that he/she has shown.
                        Someday, you will learn that some people cannot express themselves as you wish, however, you can ignore the way they are trying to make a point and get what they meant to say.
                        Yes, I realize that what I've said seems harsh, it tends to happen when the idiots come out & blame someone else for things they could easily figure out on their own - everyone has one of those kinds of people living nearby. But if you're expecting me to show the same kind of attitude to those that are really just there to find whats what, don't worry, not gonna treat them as I treated the OP.
                        These people you are talking about exists everywhere, but that does not mean you got to be one of them, try not to be like them, because as far as I can see your doing your best to act like them.

If there are any arguments you want to bring in your defense, feel free to bring them, I am really curious what you will mess up this time.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAngelito View Post
                          If there are any arguments you want to bring in your defense, feel free to bring them, I am really curious what you will mess up this time.
                          Just please take it to PMs instead.

Back on topic please.
                          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                            Just please take it to PMs instead.

Back on topic please.
                            Ok MemoryLane. So, you guys should do something about saving setting. ^^

Comment

I did notice the bursts of loud music at times, usually when loading a battle (possibly due to the game checking the settings every time a new soundtrack starts maybe?). But, I haven't had an issue with the settings being saved. It even remembered I muted the loading screen (oh how I wish Crystal Saga would remember that too). Wonder if that's due to a cookie thing. Perhaps sending a ticket to support might find the reason your settings aren't being saved.
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                              X