soul crystal over flow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soul crystal over flow

Now i know we all getting these soul crystals but they not worth any value. what i suggest is upping the sale value to 1000. it less then they gave on events but makes worth selling. every time we turn around we keep getting more but nothing to do with them. you get extra mount during event you turn it in there 1k sc. do jewel hunt there more open chest there some more events give more also.

we either need events to exchange these more often or the sell price to go up even black smith or exchange or black smith to change soul crystals to soul seal of 100:1 ratio would be better 640,000 sc just sitting in inventory is a bit much and selling for 1 really not worth it.
    CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
    name RubyRed
    type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
    Name gippal .........Name backlash
    Type Mage ...........Type Archer

I fully agree, we are all overstocked with soul crystals and have no way to use them.
    An exchange of 100 soul crystal to 1 soul mark sounds a fair deal, or a sale price of 1000 gold.
    We also need level 3 of the fate stones to be implemented.

Comment

Let it go, let it gooo, it's never gona happend
      Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

ok Elsa you let it go as for the rest of use this is a place for suggestions and just because you a noob archer does not mean others can not use it or something along these lines to help free inventory space without being ripped off
        CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
        name RubyRed
        type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
        Name gippal .........Name backlash
        Type Mage ...........Type Archer

Comment

i agree but i just don't care anymore i sugested milion things and nothing is changed they dont' read this section of the forum at all... only moderators and mentors but they can't do nothing to improve the game.

So just don't waste your time .. i know alot of players quit and i will soon, because they don't listen at all....

Comment

100:1 ???? ***??? what about 5:1, must be fair enough right
            ~o~ Guild Master of saXens ~o~ Archer OviusX br 786.4 k ~o~ Main Sylph Medusa DreyziaX br 122.6 k ~o~ Main Eudaemon Archer Freya br 277.1 k ~o~ Triple merged server Terrowin ~o~

Comment

Well the finally gave us a SC exchange, and it's a pathetic joke. Only thing they can be exchanged for is gold. At this point the devs are outright trolling us.

Comment

Working...
              X