i actually ment this thread:
      http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ner-List/page3
      it was there like 10 min ago, and now has vanished
      âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
      âœ* Prizzly
      âœ* Knight
      âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Yeah... it has disappeared, again... -_- Second time already. Am asking why they keep doing that, but my bet is they missed off part of the list (again).
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

the list was missing a lot of 250k+ people (only some server where there). that's perhaps the reason

Comment

its back, and i can see my name on the 250k list.

Originally posted by NEbeast View Post
            the list was missing a lot of 250k+ people (only some server where there). that's perhaps the reason
            if its a merged server, the names will be on the lowest server number. example: if server 50, 100, and 150 are merged together, then the players from s100 and s150 will be shown in the s50 list.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

i tried my hardest for 250k with buffs and all that, got up to 230k

always next year i guess
              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
              Class: Archer
              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Indeed, the list is back, FINALLY! For those wondering, it can be found here and how it is worked out server wise is by the main of a merged set as well. Congrats to all the winners and good luck next time if you just fell shy.
                Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
                X