Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ab party

i'm completelly angry with ab!

ppl strong are lazy and i must play with ppl that do only 0,04% in 3...

there was 3 parties and i did at least 25% of all points and i've done only 18%. i deserved at least 25% of points + percent or my team.

i want ab solo and no time to all costs!

i invite and send pm to players, but they not come only because are lazy (not because are busy unluckly...).

ab in night is so unfair... good rewards if you have party in 1st place and you have a party. i've waited 25 minutes for add a weak 200k br (i've 260k br) and i did all work!. i'v added a 180k br and i did all work! alone i did more points of they or was near.

but the problem not is only in morning... also in others times not change many. i stay to 90% in wb on top 3 in general and in wb i do 3th or 4th and 10 secs of respawn not help me.

heavy cashers not want me only because i run slow. if i do 3rd in wb, why i should do really few in ab? change nothing and is boring and annoying do party for not gain the mine deserved rewards from ab. is already passed many time when ab is been implemented and i not have changed idea: ab is unfair with who do all work!
    every hero has his hamster!

Originally posted by R261816601 View Post
    i'm completelly angry with ab!

ppl strong are lazy and i must play with ppl that do only 0,04% in 3...

there was 3 parties and i did at least 25% of all points and i've done only 18%. i deserved at least 25% of points + percent or my team.

i want ab solo and no time to all costs!

i invite and send pm to players, but they not come only because are lazy (not because are busy unluckly...).

ab in night is so unfair... good rewards if you have party in 1st place and you have a party. i've waited 25 minutes for add a weak 200k br (i've 260k br) and i did all work!. i'v added a 180k br and i did all work! alone i did more points of they or was near.

but the problem not is only in morning... also in others times not change many. i stay to 90% in wb on top 3 in general and in wb i do 3th or 4th and 10 secs of respawn not help me.

heavy cashers not want me only because i run slow. if i do 3rd in wb, why i should do really few in ab? change nothing and is boring and annoying do party for not gain the mine deserved rewards from ab. is already passed many time when ab is been implemented and i not have changed idea: ab is unfair with who do all work!
    then don't do with them, with 260K I think you should have a fixed party already
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

you cant blame people for not wanting to do AB. once you get the mount, the rewards are not worth the time and effort.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        you cant blame people for not wanting to do AB. once you get the mount, the rewards are not worth the time and effort.

this, the only other time i have done atoll boss is when my group already has a party formed and we wanna flat out dominate it
        or if weaker group in my guild wants me to help speed up the process at 4am server time (which happened 3 days ago where i joined last 10 minutes and got max rewards for their 4 hours of work)
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Unless you get rank 1, its really not worth any time indeed.

Comment

You want them to make atoll boss solo? okay, then we split the damage done into three classes blah blah, so you want a miniature world boss?
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

i still do it everynow and then if i can be botherd or someone has a group but on my server the same group of 4 dominate it day in day out so less and less people are now going as there no chance of anyone getting number 1 reward unless they are not online ( may get 1 boss a day when there not here)

Comment

ab has the potential to give decent rewards to many players, wb give many rewards to few players.
                Like many here ab is kinda useless when you have the mount and i really hate it because its long and tedious (sometimes short ab sometimes fast ab).

so because ppl on your server are lazy, your words, ab should change to your demands?
                to me you sound rude and maybe thats why they dont wanna help you but lets ignore that fact for now. some people have fixed teams, some ppl dont have fixed teams. maybe the top players have a fixed team and dont need to search for others. and even if they do, its their choice to take you or not.
                You say they dont want you because you're slow, prolly lagging. its their right to not add you for that. in fact, its the same as you saying you have to join noobs and they are weaker. the difference is that you have to join them and the strong players dont.
                would you do runs with them if you had a a stronger party? no, because they are weak. why is that ok, but is it not ok that stronger ppl dont want you?

ab is a team event, annoying or not it stays like that. you asking for solo rewards completly changes the meaning of ab: working together in a team. i do agree that it would be nice to do ab solo if you cant find a party for example, but its not the purpose of ab.

Comment

I heard that in the future we will be able to swap the Loids from atoll boss for sylph resources, but the person who told me this said they had no idea when that will be, so now that I have the mount I will just keep collecting the loids ready for when they add the sylph resource content

But it can be annoying if u`r server is low on numbers and you can`t get 10 teams together Only the top team gets anything Decent then :/

Comment

often we noty have 10 teams or 40 ppl in ab, i run slowly thank also cd of only 10 secs not help me , is impossible fix a party. no one in my party have a party fully fixed because ppl do other things in real life, eat , etc.

not is like fix a party for us runs and say when we'll do. too ppl (also strong) do his runs when we'll have ab soon. then is also impossible find someone. i must always search ppl +230k br because with 250k is impossible or really hard.

and 2 times on 4 is only question of luck do a good ab.

you are scaried that ab advance class like in wb? is hard add spawn monsters during ab so for use also aoe attacks in ab solo? to me change nothing play versus also monsters and use skills .
                    Last edited by R261816601; 11-29-2014, 12:04 PM.
                    every hero has his hamster!

Comment

Having a fixed party is impossible with atoll boss, because it's not on a fixed schedule. Putting it at set times would fix half the problems with it, but it does need better rewards for teams not in first to actually get good again. A crystaloid exchange for something that's not junk would help a lot.

Comment

Where else would we get stoves if not from the atol boss?
                        Name:MODOKâ„¢
                        Class:Archer
                        Server:Kabam s28(West)
                        Guild:CritRime
                        Level:Advanced 80
                        BR(MAX):1.6 mil
                        Honor Rank:Sky Dragon Knight

Comment

Originally posted by MODOK354847 View Post

nobody will be needing them for a while until cs gb returns, cashers can buy them on "sale"
                          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                          Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by MODOK354847 View Post
                            What good are the stoves w/out the hammers. I have lots of stoves now, but no hammers to be able to use them.

@OP simple solution..... create a second account and level it to 50. It is really easy to do since it will get triple exp for most of it and you can drag it through mpds and once it hits 46 spire to power level it. I did that on my server because AB is so dead we are lucky if we get 3 teams with one of those teams being me and my noob, along with any weak guild mates that need loids for the mount still. As for players not wanting to party with you because you are slow... I agree with them, it drives me nuts when I am waiting on a slow player even more so if they are a casher that dumps cash into the game but don't buy a decent computer.

Comment

Originally posted by Draconan69 View Post
                              What good are the stoves w/out the hammers. I have lots of stoves now, but no hammers to be able to use them.
                              For me its the opposite. Still have 100 hammers from csgb but always short on stoves (I'm only at Level 1 Grade 2 on all my gear, Grade 3 on weapon). I keep seeing inventory screenies posted on forums showing people with hundreds of stoves. It leaves me scratching my head wondering where they get them all.

I don't do atoll boss as much as I should. The timing always sucks unless you're online 24/7 and when I am on when it comes, I mostly only join groups that have a shot at 3rd-1st place. Not worth the time at all if otherwise.
                              Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Working...
                              X