No announcement yet.

ab party

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today was my first time getting sylph crystaloids and some stoves.

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
      For me its the opposite. Still have 100 hammers from csgb but always short on stoves (I'm only at Level 1 Grade 2 on all my gear, Grade 3 on weapon). I keep seeing inventory screenies posted on forums showing people with hundreds of stoves. It leaves me scratching my head wondering where they get them all.

I don't do atoll boss as much as I should. The timing always sucks unless you're online 24/7 and when I am on when it comes, I mostly only join groups that have a shot at 3rd-1st place. Not worth the time at all if otherwise.
      you do know that the amount of stoves you get is based on the damage% your party dealt to the boss right? i only join like once a day but still have 616 stoves in my inventory.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

i've +1000 stoves and i agree with cd ab and timing ab is often sux.

often is when we have lunch and dinner or when we sleep or when we'll have anothers events. is also for this that i would ab solo. and often ppl gain more rewards respect they deserve because find a good psrty better or ask before.

i deserve more. i stay growing really well for be a free player. in fact i'm become the best free player in my server with 261,1k br .
        every hero has his hamster!

Comment

I like Atoll boss. Though there are certainly issues that need to be addressed. I don't think time is of the issue when it rotates. I believe that is there to give all players a chance no matter what time it is.
          They need to fix the number of people that can obtain last hit. It should be at least 2 people who participate should trigger teh reward. Save your loids for future mounts and seps mahra.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
          I.. I love you like a love song baby...
          I...I love you like a love song baby...
          And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
          :o:o:o:o

Comment

Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
            I like Atoll boss. Though there are certainly issues that need to be addressed. I don't think time is of the issue when it rotates. I believe that is there to give all players a chance no matter what time it is.
            They need to fix the number of people that can obtain last hit. It should be at least 2 people who participate should trigger teh reward. Save your loids for future mounts and seps mahra.
            we'll have another rewards? you could post the link?

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              you do know that the amount of stoves you get is based on the damage% your party dealt to the boss right? i only join like once a day but still have 616 stoves in my inventory.
              I do indeed. You get half of your damage % in stoves. Still leaves me only getting 7-15 stoves per day (if I joined one per day, which I don't often get to do) and I use them as soon as I have 15. The only explanation I can come up with is I get as many stoves as most people do but I got more hammers from CSGB than others did, about 160 or so IIRC. Starting to think I should have bought some fashion cores instead of all hammers with my winnings. There's always next time I guess.
              Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
                I do indeed. You get half of your damage % in stoves. Still leaves me only getting 7-15 stoves per day (if I joined one per day, which I don't often get to do) and I use them as soon as I have 15. The only explanation I can come up with is I get as many stoves as most people do but I got more hammers from CSGB than others did, about 160 or so IIRC. Starting to think I should have bought some fashion cores instead of all hammers with my winnings. There's always next time I guess.
                Probably not, if it works same as China FC's were a limited time thing for just one CS GB season.

Comment

another time i not have found no one for ab (only usually 2 only cuz we have fixed together). i was ready to ab spam but in 15m no one have replied. the only problem is ab in evening . the other times i can find ppl with the eyes closed and ab are ore slows. heavy cashers and strong players not come in firsts ab or only with me . this situation is completelly absurd that a player so strong have difficult to find players...

Comment

It's the most useless feature thay have add , unless you got the best team , wich is not avaliable for every one .
                    Last edited by D.A.N.T.E.; 12-13-2014, 02:47 PM.
                    Character : Dante

Class : knight

Server : 81 -US

Platform : Kabam

Battle rating : 488 k

Guild : GodsHonor

Sylph : Refined Hades ( Aegis) 95 k orange

Comment

AB is almost useless or rather worthless unless you are#1 and also get the rockstar
                      Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
                      Maximizeâ„¢
                      Guess whose back with trouble?
                      ©S174

Comment

Originally posted by sweetwaters View Post
                        AB is almost useless or rather worthless unless you are#1 and also get the rockstar
                        Can r2 do some adjustment on the rewards? say like giving Soul shield and advance rune to TOP 3 instead of just # 1. Not blaming players who used to be RANK # 1 most of the time but other teams no chance at all to get soul shield and advance rune. Or may be limit thing to just 2 like BG.

Comment

Atol boss sucks i am always second if i do it Cause we have rank1 team formed of 4 top 10 of our server that have log in info for each of them and they do all atol bosses since it started. Maybe first week they missed 1 or 2 but now always 1 wake up for late night boss playing all 4 Eh well they loving it getting 40 purple sc per day for free so they get more than double of purple sc of average player daily great deal!

Comment

Working...
                          X