Kong HoF Winner list?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    Correct, but Kong forum is for all Kong information, and has been where all Kong specific information has always been posted. Greenfireflygirl or R2_Chris will be posting it when they have the list, which Green stated in the HoF thread over there. I wouldn't expect to see that list posted until Monday, though.
    Right, that is where I would expect it to be posted. What HASN'T been answered (and the kong mods can't answer this) is why it is taking R2 so many more days to provide them the information.

Comment

Originally posted by KarrdeThuun View Post
      Right, that is where I would expect it to be posted. What HASN'T been answered (and the kong mods can't answer this) is why it is taking R2 so many more days to provide them the information.
      Because they didn't finish the list. They were still working on them when it was time to clock out and go home on Friday. They'll finish the list on Monday, hopefully, and it will be posted.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        Because they didn't finish the list. They were still working on them when it was time to clock out and go home on Friday. They'll finish the list on Monday, hopefully, and it will be posted.
        ROFL. Sure. Yeah I believe that. LOL. So they had no problem tabulating a few hundred R2 servers, but doing the half dozen or so Kong servers just happened to not get done before time to clock out? LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by KarrdeThuun View Post
          ROFL. Sure. Yeah I believe that. LOL. So they had no problem tabulating a few hundred R2 servers, but doing the half dozen or so Kong servers just happened to not get done before time to clock out? LOL.
          Actually the R2 Servers were done a day in advance of the other servers so they probably took 1 day to do R2 and then Kabam and Armor the next day since both of these providers are much smaller but equal in size together. So you'll probably see your list on Monday. Complaining about it won't make it go any faster. Just relax they'll make your list.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            then ask kong, not r2.
            Cupcake alert
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-30-2014, 07:52 AM.

Comment

anyone playing on Kong is already a winner.

Comment

Working...
              X