Phantom Yeti card unobtained

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phantom Yeti card unobtained

R2 did a nice mount card exchange but anyone can exchange the card obtained only from Wheel of Prospery and not form class war shop.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot265.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	1762014Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot266.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	1762015
    “Ignorance is the last refuge of the incompetent.”

I believe obtained means you already have activated this card and as such can not repurchase it for a trade in. I checked my own class wars glory shop and I have an obtained listing as well, so that may be why you need to get it via other means or methods.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Was the same last month, nothing changed.

Comment

The catch of this is, if you have not activated the mount yet, (Obtained only shows when activated) you could prob buy multiple then exchange them. I bought without trying, since i wanted more mounts.

But i understand their line of thinking, people could stock up on mount cards for this one specific event, then splurge when an event comes around they like... Now that would be too easy wouldn't it
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
          I believe obtained means you already have activated this card and as such can not repurchase it for a trade in. I checked my own class wars glory shop and I have an obtained listing as well, so that may be why you need to get it via other means or methods.
          In another words via cash...
          “Ignorance is the last refuge of the incompetent.”

Comment

ahh no. they've been pushing these same mounts in CW for a year. it's not too difficult to pull them out for free if you make the top 100.

Comment

R2 should add the Underworld steed in. It is exactly the same but blue. I am sure they would get some good profit from that.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
              I.. I love you like a love song baby...
              I...I love you like a love song baby...
              And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
              :o:o:o:o

Comment

Working...
              X