lv 70 epic shards as prices from nirvana

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lv 70 epic shards as prices from nirvana

why, just why (pile of cupcakes) are those as prices on the finishin card thingy. can someone please tell me
    Kabam -57 Archer
    Kabam -67 Knight
    Non casher and proud of it.

just gotten it from the finishing cards, it sux too much

Comment

From nirvana? are you serious? i have never once seen anyone from my team win that, or from the other team on server. We have had stones, SC, Vip Tokens and Blue clothing, but 70 pieces :s
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

mage in our group got it a few days ago lol
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

yeap. 2 days in row now, frikkin helmet shards. whyyyyyy, oh whyy
          Kabam -57 Archer
          Kabam -67 Knight

Comment

Actually I just received one the other day myself. I was upset about it but I'm not raging over it. I agree its not an intelligent use for a reward in a lvl 80 dungeon. But perhaps people who are working on their 80 gear and need a couple 70 shards its a nice reward for them.

Comment

pffft, if peeps runnin nirvana. they can get the (cupcakes) elsewhere
              Kabam -57 Archer
              Kabam -67 Knight

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
                why, just why (pile of cupcakes) are those as prices on the finishin card thingy. can someone please tell me
                It's not mentioned why its dropped, but yes it does.

Most people begin in nirvana before they finished there lvl 70 gear. They try to get the lvl 80 leg stones first. After that gather the things for lvl 70 set, if you get some shards in nirvana is nice then, it save you some crypt tokens.

Comment

It helps maybe 1% of players, and that's great for them...
                  Can't complain much about it, after you do the dungeon so much that you have max dragon soul, max exp/talents/adv rank and don't need a single thing from the dungeon, but you don't see them removing it for the sake of those people.

Let them have their rewards, if it helps them great.

Comment

Would have been nice if we can recycle those shards into refining crystals.
                    Rarely got a blue equipment from card draw, i hope not further reducing chance to get one.
                    [morfinnor]
                    Temple of Ibalize

Comment

if you get some shards in nirvana is nice then, it save you some crypt tokens.

umm, excuse me mentor...how does 70 shards save crypt tokens?
                      Kabam -57 Archer
                      Kabam -67 Knight

Comment

I would rather have level 70 shards as a final spin than 10 SC.

Because at current rates, 10 sc is worth about as much as a couple grains of sand to a desert nomad dying of thirst. The shards are worth more $.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Lika View Post
                          It's not mentioned why its dropped, but yes it does.

Most people begin in nirvana before they finished there lvl 70 gear. They try to get the lvl 80 leg stones first. After that gather the things for lvl 70 set, if you get some shards in nirvana is nice then, it save you some crypt tokens.
                          say what? Most everyone on my server had their 70 set before lvl'ing to 80.

Comment

Working...
                          X