SO UPCOMING EVENTS ARE Cupcakes ^_^yet again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JackMalloy View Post
    thats the biggest problem that I see. If newer servers cant use the events and grow, they will stop playing. These events will make the number of players keep the same, or decrease, but not increase (which is what you want usually in a business, to increase the number of costumers...)
    look at those new servers,they got merged few times already in their young age.

Comment

I blame all the whiners for these events . They keep whining and whining so they better be happy now. As for me I'm not since the gem event is useless to me as I have all level 7 and 8 gems and no level 9 or 10 gems which I know now that will never happen since I dont cash. The sc exchange is pretty pointless since I only have level 40 engraving and the only useful thing there is the resistance crystal event in my eyes. Whoever planned these ridiculous events, take em back and shove it so far up your danger zone it will touch the thing called your brain
      IGN: princestewii
      Class: Archer
      Server: Kabam 86

Comment

This really seems like they are trying to drive away new players. They remove whips from Gems event and get rid of soul engraving event all together. They have also gotten rid of the lower end of the events, the part that helps the new players and old alike. They added upper end which helps older players (Only really helpful disregarding unlimited events) but is useless to new players. Curious how much the bonus level 9 and level 10 gems helped.... I currently have a bit over 1.6K level 4 gems, with the old unlimited level 5 to 8 event it would take 212 level 4 gems to make a level 11 (with a level 7 left over), this event it will take 880 level 4s to make a level 11 gem. So old event 5-8 I could have made 7-8 level 11s, with this event I will would need to get lucky to make 2. The 2K rune stones aren't bad, however when coupled with the sc exchange without a rune stone option....
        Did the Devs screw up giving too much rewards allowing things to snowball out of control? Yes.
        Was it a major issue? No.
        Was the fix easy? yes, Increase the costs for sc exchange (which was done) and possibly lower the rewards.
        The reason it was not an issue, is simply that the older players mounts were maxed or close too meaning they will not get the huge amounts of gems from that event (and they still will not), they will not get gems from the soul engraving event either for the same reason. The gem event therefore was not much of an issue as players max out the old content they no longer have the large number of gems to get the large rewards. So leave things as they were and voila old player will plateau and need to work on new content not effected by these events to progress further, new players will have the means to play catch up on the old content making playing the game feasible.
        Last edited by Draconan69; 11-30-2014, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by diana25 View Post
          Exchange souls by tons of gold...? 50K gold x 100 souls...? R2 can you put exchange 3K x 1 soul (previous SC exchange)...? not right thanks...
          *** i need gold got 40mil on my char and 350k soul piece of Cupcaked management you dont know how to sell your game
          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-01-2014, 04:02 AM.

Comment

and btw why in the hell you dont do unlimited gem event ?

Comment

Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
              This is what happens when R2 hands out rewards on a silver platter; people expect it to continue. The first time the gems event was unlimited, it started a balloon effect. Nothing was exactly wrong with it, but nothing was right about it either. As much as I am disgusted about how they resolved the bloat, it needed to be done.
              LOL I just love the rich person's mentality that they have. Blame the poor and praise the rich.

Comment

Originally posted by SoNasTy View Post
                and btw why in the hell you dont do unlimited gem event ?
                cos they forgot to put the lv 10 scrolls in the hot events shop.wonder how many ppl will buy it for 3k-4k balens if the events unlimited.

Comment

Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
                  This is what happens when R2 hands out rewards on a silver platter; people expect it to continue.
                  Greedy selfish players like me ... wanting the sc exchange to continue until i could take advantage of it, how selfish of me to want my own opportunity to exchange sc for runes. I should shut up and be happy that it was there for top-cashers and older players and ****. I only gave them 50-100 dollars a month. I started at the end of 2013. I need to know my place. ... which for the last month has been 30-60 minutes a day, no more cashing, watching 2 guilds implode, waiting for 2 more to implode, then the last bit of fun will be gone.
                  Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
                  Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
                  Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
                  Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                    did anyone ever think that they might make those events just to laugh at our complains on forums?))
                    To be honest, I assume worse things.
                    Last edited by R252856585; 11-30-2014, 03:04 PM.
                    Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
                    Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
                    Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
                    Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

THIS IS Cupcake JOKE!!!
                      Last edited by XselenaX; 12-01-2014, 06:25 AM.

Comment

You know, this is what is driving me mad. It's not that the gem event is limited and runestones instead of whips again and there is no soul engraving event. It's the fact that we don't know if they will have an unlimited gem event or soul egraving event again. I am sure there are many people out there doing the same thing as me. I have been holding on to my gems and waiting for the unlimited event to come back. But this will be the second one in a row that is limited. Now the thing is how much longer do I hold on to the gems? What if they never have the unlimited event again? Do people like me hold on to them forever in hopes that it will come back.

Again, same with the soul engraving event. Maybe they did do away with this event but how do we know? How long do we hold on to them?

This game wants you to take a chance on everything you do in this game. That is why they are having events like they are having. They want people to take a chance and gamble.

I am done spending money on this game for now, may even cancel VIP until this game changes. Even though I never spent much anyways. And to be clear, I do not want this game to become a free game. I know that can't and will not happen. I want the game to keep us better informed and fix the damn bugs instead of coming out with more casher events. This game would be so much more enjoyable without all the bugs. There is one event that has suprised me but will not say what it is. I may do more harm than good.

I bet this company makes more than enough just from VIP alone to get by just fine.

Comment

What they could have done is enable lv9 synth reward and keep the lv5 one for at least 2-3 events more, also keep the whips instead of runes (and
                          just let people exchange SCs for runes in a SC event) and make the event >unlimited<, this way every1 would be happy/develop their chars at a good pace and not be mad like the posts we are seeing right now.

Outside the people that can afford cashing very high amounts (these people will cash regardless if the events suck), the rest of the playerbase that cashes would be more happier if the events didnt suck like this gem event, when you feel the investment is "good" and feel satisfied about the results, it encourages you to keep cashing/buying XX things and working for a goal but right now its a "chase" game with every1 that doesnt bust 500-1000 dollars a week chasing the big whales.

1 good example of massive fail event (at least on my server which is the merge of 7) is the wheel of prosperity, in my server only 1 heavy casher attempted it and that's it, why make every attempt 1k instead of lets say 100-150 balens? just make mounts be like 5-10% chance of dropping and most if not all cashers will try it but 1k/attempt is just stupid, 10 euro every click is just out of the loop of greedy minds.

Same with these packs of mahra and sep i saw not too long ago for >1k< balens where you could get up to 1k of those mats but as low as 20 and you know, who would buy these? i mean, every1 and their mother knows R2 rigs every single way of drop in this game to very very low %s, who would buy these "offers" is really very rich, stupid or a combination of both.

To end: there are other games that crush wartune badly if u wanna try them, final fantasy 14 is a very good example of it and for 30euro/3 months, u can compete with anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                            You know, this is what is driving me mad. It's not that the gem event is limited and runestones instead of whips again and there is no soul engraving event. It's the fact that we don't know if they will have an unlimited gem event or soul egraving event again. I am sure there are many people out there doing the same thing as me. I have been holding on to my gems and waiting for the unlimited event to come back. But this will be the second one in a row that is limited. Now the thing is how much longer do I hold on to the gems? What if they never have the unlimited event again? Do people like me hold on to them forever in hopes that it will come back.

Again, same with the soul engraving event. Maybe they did do away with this event but how do we know? How long do we hold on to them?

This game wants you to take a chance on everything you do in this game. That is why they are having events like they are having. They want people to take a chance and gamble.

I am done spending money on this game for now, may even cancel VIP until this game changes. Even though I never spent much anyways. And to be clear, I do not want this game to become a free game. I know that can't and will not happen. I want the game to keep us better informed and fix the damn bugs instead of coming out with more casher events. This game would be so much more enjoyable without all the bugs. There is one event that has suprised me but will not say what it is. I may do more harm than good.

I bet this company makes more than enough just from VIP alone to get by just fine.

Be sure they make a lot of money just only for buying vip they have more then 559 Server and its a lot of people wich buy vip but i dont think if they give a **** on us players im not mad about limited gem event im not mad on no soul engrave im just mad because they changed the ammout of SC and give less gold 100 SC=50k gold..... And how about new people from new servers how they can grow up fast? with no unlimited gem even wips Sc engrave ETC? off i know a way Just buy more Ballens and you will Balenor Strongest warrior with this event r2games many players quited this night a guild mate from my server almost 300k BR more then 1 year play quited because You dont fix the issue in DI and we get kicked you dont fix the lag and now this **** events? i think is enough people have a limit and this one pass all over .
                            Last edited by MagicAslan; 11-30-2014, 04:45 PM.

Comment

I really don't care what they do with events. All I want to know is, will SC engrave event ever be back or is it strictly exchange now? Like many others, we've been holding onto them for weeks and don't know if we should spend them or not. So please R2, throw us a bone.

Comment

Originally posted by cyc2u View Post
                                I really don't care what they do with events. All I want to know is, will SC engrave event ever be back or is it strictly exchange now? Like many others, we've been holding onto them for weeks and don't know if we should spend them or not. So please R2, throw us a bone.
                                I agree with you. But the game wants us to gamble just like with everything else in the game. I am going to hold on to mine for now and hopefully it will pay off.

Comment

Working...
                                X