SO UPCOMING EVENTS ARE Cupcakes ^_^yet again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SO UPCOMING EVENTS ARE Cupcakes ^_^yet again

SSO Rumor has it the upcoming SC, RUNE and GEM events are once again TOTAL Cupcakes. Anyone else here this?
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-30-2014, 11:07 AM.

Gem event is out and is not that bad. Sc exchange is ok. Dont know anything about rune event.

Comment

Originally posted by R272123321 View Post
      Gem event is out and is not that bad. Sc exchange is ok. Dont know anything about rune event.
      SC exchange is ok ? is damn 6 times less than before ...holy Cupcakes

Comment

Originally posted by cociorvan1 View Post
        SC exchange is ok ? is damn 6 times less than before ...holy Cupcakes
        People have way more sc than ever before so no surprise they lower it. People wanted to clear their inventory and now they can.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	hMdGw9o.png
Views:	1
Size:	256.6 KB
ID:	1704110

Name:	reinZJr.png
Size:	300.7 KB
ID:	1704111

Name:	dW5DvhG.png
Size:	235.9 KB
ID:	1704112
          Katrose - Level 43 - S552 - 28K BR

On 552 since 6/11/14.

Comment

yes but it is sad. they disapoint theyr players once more. do they really want players to stop playing ? i mean they shower people with sc and after that gives us something that will make 90% of people angry. they shower us with gems, and after people hope for geting some nice things from gem event, they replace rewards and conditions. i am afraid to evan think wbout how they will change the whips event. i mean yes, the event s were limited a few months ago, then they changed gem event to unlimited and now back to limited. if they wanna change events, evolve em, make em more interesting, going back to how they were a few months ago its not the choice

Comment

Good luck to young servers who haven't get the chance to fully utilize unlimited gem, sc and whip rotation.... older ones wont mind since they have lvl 9-11 gems, max whip and sc

Comment

HAHAHA really total **** i will pass this one, and wont make soulmate .

Comment

****, all ****!!! SC exchange is a joke, 50k for what should be 300k. no runes, no whips....

Gem event is limit, ***. Ok, u remove lvl 5 gems rewards... fine, LOL on all new players, they are **** for you, but why limit again?????

Comment

well xmas soon wonder if r2 will be generous and give us more rather than take from us lmfao

Santa to r2 ( a lump of black coal for u this year )

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                      well xmas soon wonder if r2 will be generous and give us more rather than take from us lmfao

Santa to r2 ( a lump of black coal for u this year )
                      lol, have u seen Black Friday "discounts" they were selling items even expesier than usual, they just put them toughether in a same chest, and sold them as "cheap"

Comment

Originally posted by Horror1 View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]116542[/ATTACH]
                        WTH !?! I don't need anymore bloody gold !!!, I've got over 300k SC and over 140 mil gold atm (I am gaining more gold than I can spend clicking on astrals) nothing else to spend gold on in-game atm..... srsly !!!

Comment

why oh why didnt we get that sc exchange before hof then i would of reached 250k with astrals from this dam gold

Comment

gem event not that bad, but sc exchange event laughable.
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

war scrooge strikes again...

Comment

Working...
                              X