Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

No doubt a-greed.
      R2 have failed their maths badly:
      1) mount whip / gem event gave 20 soul crystal instead of the usual 5
      2) Black Friday sales double the price
      3) now exchange 100 soul crystal for 50k gold instead of the expected 300k value

How can we trust them with cash transactions if we gonna spend on the game?
      Nevertheless, many will not consider putting another dime into the game ever again
      "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
      Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
      Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

players are bad with math too if they think the exchange is fair, we got 20 sc instead of 5, now we exchange for 1/6. but if u count its 1/6*4 = 0.667
        so whatever u say they are STILL F-ing us over

Comment

Hi all

Just wanted to hop on this thread to say hello *waves* as it seems to be 'untouched' at the moment

Also just wanted to point out a few things:

* Yes it's healthy to rant - so long as it's in a polite manner, which most are sticking with (thank you)
          * This is the beginning of December. There have been many events prior these ones, and there will be many more. Just because there is no SC usage event now, doesn't say it's NEVER going to happen. I know a lot of us are still crossing our fingers (and toes).
          * As stated in a few posts here, we were lucky to get the unlimited Gem event (when it happened). Now the r2 staff have changed it back to limited, only with better rewards (they never use to match level gems for each synthesised)!
          * There has been a SC exchange event introduced. It may not be the same as others, but there are a few people happy with it, and yes please post here if you are unhappy with it. The only way the guys in charge are going to know what's good and what's not is by reading posts like these. However please as note 1 states, try to keep it polite (as polite gets you further)
          * Not everyone is going to be happy, with anything. I know it's a bit of a 'state the obvious' statement, but it's true.
          * As stated, there are a lot of upcoming events coming. The new servers will have their time. Older servers didn't have the ease of BR the newer servers now have, they wouldn't take as long to catch up.
          * Reminisce. Remember the old times with no Cloud City, BR was harder to gain, and other things I generally think about 'way back when'.
          * Look forward. Look in the most popular Suggestions thread. See what HAS BEEN implemented, and what could be useful. If you don't see something, add it!

MOST IMPORTANT:

Events are just a 'silver coating' to this game. Remember to Have Fun! That's what we're here for Take care!
          Last edited by Whakapono; 12-02-2014, 12:53 AM. Reason: missed a link
          Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by secretfox View Post
            Are you sure about this? How much do they sell the mounts over there? From the +10 mounts to the +50 mounts? Or the clothes and wings? Are there any tanks? I'm asking because I don't like tank trials especially the time that it takes to load the tank trials and the fact that my tank keeps getting destroyed more than twice in a row during the loading time before I can do anything! I'm just doing them because there is no other way to get runes. Same with Sacred Fire Temple. Just doing it because no other way to get soul marks. Do they have Jewel Quests or Fishing over there? Or something like Underground Palace? Just asking because I want to know if it's more cost-effective to restart over there or continue on over here.
            Instead of balens they have jewels there, and events are more less same but with diff names, I have already started my toon there, if r2 continues this way then sooner i may be shutting my toon here and start investing there, atleast there G M's listens check their FB site, just type "there'safilterforareason" nd u will get the picture, they are giving imp to both cashers and non cashers alike, designing events to meet both requirement. and not unlike r2 which is turning greedy day by day and change events because someone in EC complained...
            Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-02-2014, 01:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_WTT View Post
              Remember to Have Fun! That's what we're here for Take care!
              It's hard to have fun when you are constantly cupcaked (♡♥♡♥♡) and even have to pay for it
              Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 12-02-2014, 02:15 AM. Reason: filter bypassing.
              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by cyc2u View Post
                I really don't care what they do with events. All I want to know is, will SC engrave event ever be back or is it strictly exchange now? Like many others, we've been holding onto them for weeks and don't know if we should spend them or not. So please R2, throw us a bone.
                what im guessing is that they made this sc sxchange event because they knew that alot of ppl have alot of sc. so after 1 mabye 2 months they will be back to they normal ones because all ppl have already used the sc they had.

Comment

The sc event has provided me with millions of gold and I mean millions...so im not to sore over it. I also have room in inventory as well. Pumping gold into gems and guild for epic stones....I still have like 200k + sc for gods sake lol. Soul engraving is maxed for me so dont care about it. And...... we got to collect stables again so why your complaining o.O??... that was awesome!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
                    The sc event has provided me with millions of gold and I mean millions...so im not to sore over it. I also have room in inventory as well. Pumping gold into gems and guild for epic stones....I still have like 200k + sc for gods sake lol. Soul engraving is maxed for me so dont care about it. And...... we got to collect stables again so why your complaining o.O??... that was awesome!!
                    and when you think you could have 6 time more gold if exchange was the usual.....
                    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
                      As you said, this event is probably really good when your SE and Stables are already maxed out, but not everyone is in that situation (like me, for example). Besides, they keep releasing new servers so I wonder how the new players will do now that the events are limited again. It's also true that devs don't owe us anything - actually, I think these new events were made especially to show us "who's the boss", if you know what I'm sayin' - but for me all this is just... awful. I'm unable to train my mount because we were supposed to get whips from SC engraving and gem synth but all we got is an exchange for gold, so I've got no whips. My stables are lvl 3 atm so I can't get the other prize either. Gold would come in handy but that requires SC and exchanging them now might result in missing a proper Soul Engraving event later, thus cupcaking up the whole SC -> whips -> gems chain.

Long story short, because of how the events are now, my SC/Whips/Gems chain is broken and I'm pretty much stuck, the way I was one year ago when I decided to quit.

Maybe I'm greedy if I want the devs to restore the unlimited events the way they were before, but lvl 80 players and campers with maxed out SE level and Stables were just as greedy when kept the SC/Whips/Gems chain ongoing for months, filled their inventory like maniacs and started complaining that their bags were exploding.

Comment

• Originally posted by GiordanoT88 View Post

Maybe I'm greedy if I want the devs to restore the unlimited events the way they were before, but lvl 80 players and campers with maxed out SE level and Stables were just as greedy when kept the SC/Whips/Gems chain ongoing for months, filled their inventory like maniacs and started complaining that their bags were exploding.
                        saving event material items such sc,whips,gems etc is the way we adjust to the game to gain the best result.the sc/whips/gems chain also has its own probs.
                        -max engraving means sc only for exchange and now we only got 50k gold/100scs (run out fast,300mil gold is not special).
                        -whips..maxed stats,what whips for? (bought 200 event boxes and no mount card,try it ur self use ur balens)
                        -gems,its about the gem scrolls and many of us dont have it even we run necro everyday (3 cryptkeys per day aint cheap,try it use ur balens or do 20 solo blitz a day maybe you get 1)
                        so,you jealous with this probs?

Comment

As you said, this event is probably really good when your SE and Stables are already maxed out, but not everyone is in that situation (like me, for example). Besides, they keep releasing new servers so I wonder how the new players will do now that the events are limited again. It's also true that devs don't owe us anything - actually, I think these new events were made especially to show us "who's the boss", if you know what I'm sayin' - but for me all this is just... awful. I'm unable to train my mount because we were supposed to get whips from SC engraving and gem synth but all we got is an exchange for gold, so I've got no whips. My stables are lvl 3 atm so I can't get the other prize either. Gold would come in handy but that requires SC and exchanging them now might result in missing a proper Soul Engraving event later, thus cupcaking up the whole SC -> whips -> gems chain.

Long story short, because of how the events are now, my SC/Whips/Gems chain is broken and I'm pretty much stuck, the way I was one year ago when I decided to quit.

i understand where your coming from. would be nice to have slightly different events for newer servers. the whip and sc events from the last 3-4 months have been out of the ordinary i will admit that. i think it was a boost to allow the players around that time to catch up abit as many changes were/are coming. (sorry about caps but im to lazy to rewrite that again in lower case lol)
                          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-02-2014, 06:57 AM. Reason: let's not shout...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sekushiiiiii View Post
                            saving event material items such sc,whips,gems etc is the way we adjust to the game to gain the best result.the sc/whips/gems chain also has its own probs.
                            -max engraving means sc only for exchange and now we only got 50k gold/100scs (run out fast,300mil gold is not special).
                            -whips..maxed stats,what whips for? (bought 200 event boxes and no mount card,try it ur self use ur balens)
                            -gems,its about the gem scrolls and many of us dont have it even we run necro everyday (3 cryptkeys per day aint cheap,try it use ur balens or do 20 solo blitz a day maybe you get 1)
                            so,you jealous with this probs?
                            Not at all. Actually, I think you missed my point. What I was saying is that IF your Stables and SE are maxed out, what's the purpose of exploiting the chain and hoarding like there's no tomorrow? Saving items is useful - I do it too, I think we all do to a certain degree - but overdoing it is still a CHOICE. For instance, there was a guy in my old guild who used to NEVER sell his previous equipment sets when levelling up (eg: he would keep the level 35 set in his inventory while being lvl 55+ and being equipped with better stuff), because "You'll never know!". Now, I know for sure that some people with maxed out Stables and lvl 80 SE decided to fill up their bags with useless Soul Crystals - don't ask me how they did it - and then started complaining about the lack of room. Why would you do that?

Comment

Not at all. Actually, I think you missed my point. What I was saying is that IF your Stables and SE are maxed out, what's the purpose of exploiting the chain and hoarding like there's no tomorrow? Saving items is useful - I do it too, I think we all do to a certain degree - but overdoing it is still a CHOICE. For instance, there was a guy in my old guild who used to NEVER sell his previous equipment sets when levelling up (eg: he would keep the level 35 set in his inventory while being lvl 55+ and being equipped with better stuff), because "You'll never know!". Now, I know for sure that some people with maxed out Stables and lvl 80 SE decided to fill up their bags with useless Soul Crystals - don't ask me how they did it - and then started complaining about the lack of room. Why would you do that?
                              The sc's are not useless when you can exchange them for other stuff. Maybe they are hoping they will be able to exchange sc's for soul seals in the future. In a way, I am kind of like the guy in your old guild, you never know what this game is going to do. Let's say you don't collect hundred's of thousands of sc's, then a little while later they come out with a sc exchange where you can exchange sc's for soul seals. Then you will be kicking yourself for not having all those sc's.

It is the same thing with whips.

Besides, even without doing any events, it is kind of hard not to collect sc's.

One thing I would like to know is will we ever see rewards for level 5 gems again? Maybe level 6 will be the lowest from now on.
                              Last edited by R262181389; 12-02-2014, 08:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mentor_WTT View Post
                                Hi all

Just wanted to hop on this thread to say hello *waves* as it seems to be 'untouched' at the moment

Also just wanted to point out a few things:

* Yes it's healthy to rant - so long as it's in a polite manner, which most are sticking with (thank you)
                                * This is the beginning of December. There have been many events prior these ones, and there will be many more. Just because there is no SC usage event now, doesn't say it's NEVER going to happen. I know a lot of us are still crossing our fingers (and toes).
                                * As stated in a few posts here, we were lucky to get the unlimited Gem event (when it happened). Now the r2 staff have changed it back to limited, only with better rewards (they never use to match level gems for each synthesised)!
                                * There has been a SC exchange event introduced. It may not be the same as others, but there are a few people happy with it, and yes please post here if you are unhappy with it. The only way the guys in charge are going to know what's good and what's not is by reading posts like these. However please as note 1 states, try to keep it polite (as polite gets you further)
                                * Not everyone is going to be happy, with anything. I know it's a bit of a 'state the obvious' statement, but it's true.
                                * As stated, there are a lot of upcoming events coming. The new servers will have their time. Older servers didn't have the ease of BR the newer servers now have, they wouldn't take as long to catch up.
                                * Reminisce. Remember the old times with no Cloud City, BR was harder to gain, and other things I generally think about 'way back when'.
                                * Look forward. Look in the most popular Suggestions thread. See what HAS BEEN implemented, and what could be useful. If you don't see something, add it!

MOST IMPORTANT:

Events are just a 'silver coating' to this game. Remember to Have Fun! That's what we're here for Take care!
                                The thing is, the problem of these new events:

Whips consumption without wins soul crystals.
                                Event limited gems, without gaining whip, and without LV 5 gems.

It is because those who are starting now never reach the BR of the players who took advantage of the good old events without the old events is very difficult leveling mount, engraving and soul gems.

It is discouraging, I came from Brazilian Wartune for this Wartune because I felt attracted by the events, but nowadays only think of giving up Wartune and return to Brazil, because it has no longer any difference.

Comment

Working...
                                X