SO UPCOMING EVENTS ARE Cupcakes ^_^yet again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vinu004 View Post
    Instead of balens they have jewels there, and events are more less same but with diff names, I have already started my toon there, if r2 continues this way then sooner i may be shutting my toon here and start investing there, atleast there G M's listens check their FB site, just type "there'safilterforareason" nd u will get the picture, they are giving imp to both cashers and non cashers alike, designing events to meet both requirement. and not unlike r2 which is turning greedy day by day and change events because someone in EC complained...
    "there'safilterforareason" is this the name of the game itself? Or is it the name of the forum? Looks like it's blotted out so I have to guess. I'll work it out eventually though.

Oh yes ... before I forget ... do they charge in USD or some other currency?
    Last edited by secretfox; 12-02-2014, 09:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GiordanoT88 View Post
      Not at all. Actually, I think you missed my point. What I was saying is that IF your Stables and SE are maxed out, what's the purpose of exploiting the chain and hoarding like there's no tomorrow? Saving items is useful - I do it too, I think we all do to a certain degree - but overdoing it is still a CHOICE. Now, I know for sure that some people with maxed out Stables and lvl 80 SE decided to fill up their bags with useless Soul Crystals - don't ask me how they did it - and then started complaining about the lack of room. Why would you do that?
      I assumed the events would stay the same because once you reached stable max, the cycle breaks on its own. You stop earning oodles of SC and gems when you can no longer benefit from the whip event. My stables aren't yet maxed, but they're relatively close, which means I've got 700k+ sc sitting in inv to exchange. A couple of the bigger players on my server that have had their stables maxed for a month+ have very few sc in their inv.

R2 decided to break the cycle by changing the events instead. Not necessarily a bad thing, it just is. People are upset, me included, because what we had before was really nice, and now the offered exchange is pretty much useless in comparison. Now: 700k sc turns into 350m gold...that doesn't even pay for 1 refine lvl of my astrals; moreover, I earn that from reg play in about 2 weeks. Before: 700k sc became enough runestones for me to max the 3 adv runes I use regularly (guard, heal, brut), max all my stable stats, and a chunk of about 600m gold. I'm sure others were in a similar position, and we were so close to being done completely with two important resources of the game: runes and whips. And that's just the people near or in the "end game". Imagine all the people in the early or mid portions of the game, and you see the picture: a very unpopular event that has frustrated the majority of the playerbase (though maybe not the majority of R2's revenue stream).

Comment

• So afther all i read , R2 dont give a ** for us ,.... just for our $ , ( R2 Retards think bether , befor you do a **** like this whit your events ) make an event once one 2 months but let them normal , you will lose like 50 % of your players whit your event the lower players will never chatch up ,
        PS : PLayers an god advice , dont waste your time any more whit this ,

Comment

• Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
          I assumed the events would stay the same because once you reached stable max, the cycle breaks on its own. You stop earning oodles of SC and gems when you can no longer benefit from the whip event. My stables aren't yet maxed, but they're relatively close, which means I've got 700k+ sc sitting in inv to exchange. A couple of the bigger players on my server that have had their stables maxed for a month+ have very few sc in their inv.

R2 decided to break the cycle by changing the events instead. Not necessarily a bad thing, it just is. People are upset, me included, because what we had before was really nice, and now the offered exchange is pretty much useless in comparison. Now: 700k sc turns into 350m gold...that doesn't even pay for 1 refine lvl of my astrals; moreover, I earn that from reg play in about 2 weeks. Before: 700k sc became enough runestones for me to max the 3 adv runes I use regularly (guard, heal, brut), max all my stable stats, and a chunk of about 600m gold. I'm sure others were in a similar position, and we were so close to being done completely with two important resources of the game: runes and whips. And that's just the people near or in the "end game". Imagine all the people in the early or mid portions of the game, and you see the picture: a very unpopular event that has frustrated the majority of the playerbase (though maybe not the majority of R2's revenue stream).
          Great reply! This is exactly my situation. I started playing on Kong when the game came out (almost) but stopped shortly after. I started playing again some times later out of curiosity more than else and kept playing for about 5 months or so - last thing they implemented before I left were tanks. Then I decided to quit. Tried the game again, bits and pieces, on different servers and then decided to come back on my very first server on Kong to join a friend. This happened in September, 3 months ago. Now it's a proper nightmare. When I decided to quit for the first time, the game was at a stage where being lvl 55 with 50K BR could make you kinda competitive. Now I'm level 63, my BR is around 65K+ and I'm amongst the weakest players on the server. I've been away for almost one year and during this time all the other players could improve their battle rating daily AND take advantage of the unlimited events. I've seen campers at lvl 39 with ungodly BRs, many players (but not all of them) on my servers have maxed out both Stables and SE... All this is just ridiculous. I'd say I play "for the lulz" right now but it is disheartening, especially because sometimes I recognise my opinion is worth nothing and that we as players and/or customers have little to no power on the game.

So now I'm camping, I'm weak, extremely weak apparently and maybe I just missed the only thing that could've helped me raise my BR a bit. I feel frustrated.

Comment

• Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
            One thing I would like to know is will we ever see rewards for level 5 gems again? Maybe level 6 will be the lowest from now on.
            Once upon a time, there were rewards for synthesizing level 4 gems...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
              Once upon a time, there were rewards for synthesizing level 4 gems...
              you dont say
              IGN: princestewii
              Class: Archer
              Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Working...
              X