R2 just keep telling ppl lies.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 just keep telling ppl lies.

I have notice that r2 just tell ppl lies and more lies.

Lets take few exchample:

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/20 @ 3:30 AM EST!
    Patch Notes:

The registration deadline for the Cross-Server Guild Battle event has been changed from 23:59 to 23:30 (Server Time). <-- We never see that you can register cross server guild battle.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 10/23 @ 3:30 AM EDT
    Patch notes:
    4. Added Bulk Exchange function to Hot Events. <--- tomorrow starts Sc exchange event 100sc = 50k gold and there is no Bulk function so we need keep clicking manual.

[Guide] The Wilds (posted 7/17/14)

A new event has arrived at Wilds.

Rewards
    There are many rewards to be gained from the Wilds such as: Equipment materials, Gold, Soul Crystals, Mahra, Daru and so more. <-- Since 4 months when wild arive and i never seen on heard anyone get Mahra from killing wild monsters,elites or bosses
    Last edited by soseki; 11-30-2014, 10:51 AM.

oh hush, it is just that you need to clear cashe an buy company cookies. oh an buy new comp and router and buy 100k balens, then it will all be there ^^ (all but balen amount...it was 1k has been suggested as solution on various problems on game so far by our own lovely elfs)
    Kabam -57 Archer
    Kabam -67 Knight
    Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by soseki View Post
      I have notice that r2 just tell ppl lies and more lies.

Lets take few exchample:

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/20 @ 3:30 AM EST!
      Patch Notes:

The registration deadline for the Cross-Server Guild Battle event has been changed from 23:59 to 23:30 (Server Time). <-- We never see that you can register cross server guild battle.
      I would imagine they're referring to when they do decide to release this. Just as they noted the Class Wars 'modification' in a previous 'patch note' before they actually released it.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 10/23 @ 3:30 AM EDT
      Patch notes:
      4. Added Bulk Exchange function to Hot Events. <--- tomorrow starts Sc exchange event 100sc = 50k gold and there is no Bulk function so we need keep clicking manual.
      This has been reported, so the folk at r2games are aware of this.

[Guide] The Wilds (posted 7/17/14)

A new event has arrived at Wilds.

Rewards
      There are many rewards to be gained from the Wilds such as: Equipment materials, Gold, Soul Crystals, Mahra, Daru and so more. <-- Since 4 months when wild arive and i never seen on heard anyone get Mahra from killing wild monsters,elites or bosses
      I can confirm that Mahra are in fact available in the wilds. I have personally received it (once), so even if it is a low drop rate, it is indeed possible.
      Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by mentor_wtt View Post

i can confirm that mahra are in fact available in the wilds. I have personally received it (once), so even if it is a low drop rate, it is indeed possible.

how much did r2 pay you to say this ? You get mahra from wilds? Do you think we are stupid ? My friends made wilds every day after this feature was released and i can asure you no one get mahra .So please dear mentor stop lie people i think you are a serious person
        Last edited by MagicAslan; 12-01-2014, 04:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
          how much did r2 pay you to say this ? You get mahra from wilds? Do you think we are stupid ? My friends made wilds every day after this feature was released and i can asure you no one get mahra .So please dear mentor stop lie people i think you are a serious person
          You can in fact get mahra. It has an extremely low drop rate. I've done wilds since day 1 and have pulled it 1x only. So acting like you're a know it all and that your friends know it all just proves how little you do know. They never once said it was going to be an easy thing to get. Its a possibility not a necessity.

Comment

Originally posted by R265868045 View Post
            You can in fact get mahra. It has an extremely low drop rate. I've done wilds since day 1 and have pulled it 1x only. So acting like you're a know it all and that your friends know it all just proves how little you do know. They never once said it was going to be an easy thing to get. Its a possibility not a necessity.
            I do hope it was Mahra x100 for that **** of a drop rate.

Comment

I'm here for kudos points, and to help others. Like I said, from what I can see is a very low drop rate. Just like getting a blue sylph seal drop from atoll... it's possible. Please don't discredit other players for their achievements. I'm just here to verify that it is indeed a possibility.

*note* Was 2 Mahra
              Last edited by Whakapono; 12-01-2014, 04:26 AM. Reason: reply to post made while I was typing
              Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_WTT View Post
                I'm here for kudos points, and to help others. Like I said, from what I can see is a very low drop rate. Just like getting a blue sylph seal drop from atoll... it's possible. Please don't discredit other players for their achievements. I'm just here to verify that it is indeed a possibility.

*note* Was 2 Mahra
                Hahaha, oh awesome...

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                  Hahaha, oh awesome...

i have seen a x100 mahra in wc announcement from wilds
                  IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                  Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                  Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

This is an insane thread.

Comment

What is a mahra?
                      Lol
                      #noob

Comment

Originally posted by Frostzbite View Post
                        What is a mahra?
                        Lol
                        #noob
                        Mahra is what you use to upgrade your Sylphs. Sylphs unlock at level 50.
                        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Even if mahra never dropped from wilds bosses, you can still exchange for them in the wilds shop sometimes, which is what I think that was referring to. I've never seen any "equipment materials" in the wilds, but the shop has them all the time (for ridiculously high prices).

Comment

Working...
                          X