Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SC Exchange 12/01 - 100 Soul Crystals for 50k?!? - Seriously??!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Uhm, no. Really people need to stop with this elite club ****. Elite Club is nothing, just a 1v1 contact with a representative that knows about as much as any volunteer (granted, SLIGHTLY more influential) and some "gifts" every now and then. Do some of the biggest cashers complain about events? Probably, hell there's vids by some of the "tops" where you hear nothing but bichn about this an that, but just saying "ah must be elite club's fault" is idiotic.

Everything is the decision of the company, nothing more, nothing less.
    agreed. This idea that heavy cashers don't want good events is ridiculous.

Comment

Uhm, no. Really people need to stop with this elite club ****. Elite Club is nothing, just a 1v1 contact with a representative that knows about as much as any volunteer (granted, SLIGHTLY more influential) and some "gifts" every now and then. Do some of the biggest cashers complain about events? Probably, hell there's vids by some of the "tops" where you hear nothing but bichn about this an that, but just saying "ah must be elite club's fault" is idiotic.

Everything is the decision of the company, nothing more, nothing less.
      Ok i seriously doubt that, what kind of company does not ask their customers about anything? go out into the real world surveys and questions for their customers no matter what the business. elite club members are invited in if they cashed to a certain point which i should mention is a really really huge amount. if the company gets a load of complaints from their customers especially customers that are more noticeable (in this case the elite club) i seriously doubt it would not affect their decisions at all

Comment

There use to be NO SC/WHIP/GEM events ever.. you just did what you did... so yea is it fair maybe just slightly... Did they have to give us anything? The Answer is NO... we all complain bout what they don't give us, or when they do give us we don't have space... and prices are to high to pay for more inventory space... SO HONESTLY WE get what we complained for...

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
          Ok i seriously doubt that, what kind of company does not ask their customers about anything? go out into the real world surveys and questions for their customers no matter what the business. elite club members are invited in if they cashed to a certain point which i should mention is a really really huge amount. if the company gets a load of complaints from their customers especially customers that are more noticeable (in this case the elite club) i seriously doubt it would not affect their decisions at all
          I'm in Elite Club, and have been for many months. This company is bad, and greedy, what matters most is milking the biggest whales and that's all there is.

Comment

The pay-to-win companys don't give a **** what you think. Do some research. The model isn't designed to last. So understand you're not going to get typical business practice here, or at least pretend not to be ignorant.

Comment

I'm in Elite Club, and have been for many months. This company is bad, and greedy, what matters most is milking the biggest whales and that's all there is.
              exactly i doubt they would want to lose their biggest wales so they priortize what the elite clubs a little more than everyone else so the events are changed around a bit from what they ask for. unlike the rest of us pretty sure elite club have some influence on the events.
              Last edited by ArtemisS58; 11-30-2014, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Ok i seriously doubt that, what kind of company does not ask their customers about anything?
                Uh uh, can i answer to that ? Yessssss, its R2, the worst company who some worship.
                Player: sunshinε
                Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                Level: 80
                Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

exactly i doubt they would want to lose their biggest wales so they priortize what the elite clubs a little more than everyone else so the events are changed around a bit from what they ask for.
                  they don't care. When whale money dries up, proficient city will move to a different game that's fresh. They have hundreds of games being submitted to them every month. You know nothing, so stop acting like you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Draconan69 View Post
                    Heavy cashers that believe they are supporting the game need to get off of their horse of false righteousness. They do not break out the credit card and dump thousands thinking 'Lets keep this game free and fair for all', no they do it to be 'stronger'. The end result is that the game IS very profitable despite lag issues and very high bug content, which means there is no incentive for them to fix the broken aspects of the game if the money keeps flowing in.
                    As well, though it is true players do need to spend for the game to be kept open, driving away the free players, light cashers, and new players will leave you with one very dead game.
                    No as a matter of fact I dont put that much into the game but w/o that income the game wouldnt exist, its that simple, non-cashers play for fun, so do I, yea I have used a great deal more than some but ther are others that could buy a small flat with what they have used, doesnt make them selfish, as the above post stated..

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                      they don't care. When whale money dries up, proficient city will move to a different game that's fresh. They have hundreds of games being submitted to them every month. You know nothing, so stop acting like you do.
                      Yup.

Kinda the beauty of being an off-shore Chinese owned company... you can do whatever the cupcake you want and always be profitable. It is unfortunate though, if they had 5% more interest they could be making tons more money and actually have satisfied customers.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                        your the one that knows nothing lol, while they are managing the game they will do as much as they can to squeeze out money from us, if the game shuts down and they get another one then thats that. u know squat dont talk like you do.
                        Manage a game, ask customers what they want, figure ways to squeeze out as much money as they can, game finishes, different game and repeat.

Comment

Yup.

Kinda the beauty of being an off-shore Chinese owned company... you can do whatever the cupcake you want and always be profitable. It is unfortunate though, if they had 5% more interest they could be making tons more money and actually have satisfied customers.
                          IF they buy the licence of the game,good chance they will keep this game growing.how if they only make 3 years contract,this is their last year,lol

Comment

ask customers what they want
                            You're not getting it... they don't care what you want. If you're here crying about casher/non casher, You are not their demographic. You are nothing to them and your needs are even more meaningless.

Comment

Originally posted by Sekushiiiiii View Post
                              IF they buy the licence of the game,good chance they will keep this game growing.how if they only make 3 years contract,this is their last year,lol
                              Wartune's just a cheap Chinese game, they get hundreds of these monthly just recycling elements from previous ones, really it's nothing special that they NEED to keep growing. Get what you can then start anew.

Comment

Originally posted by R27391871 View Post
                                No as a matter of fact I dont put that much into the game but w/o that income the game wouldnt exist, its that simple, non-cashers play for fun, so do I, yea I have used a great deal more than some but ther are others that could buy a small flat with what they have used, doesnt make them selfish, as the above post stated..
                                Fake excuses lol, League of Legends is a free to play game, the only thing you can buy with money are skins (and champs to an extent). Yet, the game is running perfectly (more or less), they support their players, correct bugs etc...

On a side note... 50k gold for 100 sc..that's like 50M gold for 100k sc? Sounds awesome to me lol. Time to lvl up my astrals and some astral effect % thing. (Unless I'm really bad at maths..then again..XD)

Comment

Working...
                                X