Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SC Exchange 12/01 - 100 Soul Crystals for 50k?!? - Seriously??!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
    Fake excuses lol, League of Legends is a free to play game, the only thing you can buy with money are skins (and champs to an extent). Yet, the game is running perfectly (more or less), they support their players, correct bugs etc...

On a side note... 50k gold for 100 sc..that's like 50M gold for 100k sc? Sounds awesome to me lol. Time to lvl up my astrals and some astral effect % thing. (Unless I'm really bad at maths..then again..XD)
    Get of that horse sized cupcake, i isnt what you want or think that counts to R2 or any of the platforms its cash, so if the cashers stopped paying how long do you think R2 would spend their profits on a non-profit game.

And wth do you get off saying fake excuses, there wasn't one offered in my comments, you know what just dnt bother to answer your mind is so one sided I might get dizzy reading your reply.

Comment

Originally posted by diana25 View Post
      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; Today at 02:19 PM. Reason: Picture not allowed due to language.
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]116566[/ATTACH]

what is this ?

Comment

Originally posted by R27391871 View Post
        Get of that horse sized cupcake, i isnt what you want or think that counts to R2 or any of the platforms its cash, so if the cashers stopped paying how long do you think R2 would spend their profits on a non-profit game.

And wth do you get off saying fake excuses, there wasn't one offered in my comments, you know what just dnt bother to answer your mind is so one sided I might get dizzy reading your reply.
        It was just for the

but w/o that income the game wouldnt exist,
        Was too lazy to take just that part xD

And.. I'm not quite sure they spend their profit on this game. This game is just a copy paste of the chinese game, with some tweaks. Oh yeah, running the servers, which, by now, probably costs about 0.0000001% of their actual monthly income. They don't need the big whales to do that.

Also... That's pretty funny you're saying I'm one sided, when you heard (and didnt even fully get what I said) one comment on my part, say you don't want to hear any other answers, and then calling me one sided. Wartune community at its finest <3

Comment

This sc event is a joke! 50k gold... what a rip off!!! :/

Comment

All the complaining, yet what you little fockers don't understand is a lot of events will be going away for new ones lucky we even got this, so shut up and use them or save them for something thats never coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]116554[/ATTACH]

they didnt even bother with a sc event for players without soulmate
              Btw is that you ?
              I leveled mine to 80... Well, it was level 77 already, so waiting a month (if it comes) for soul engrave is like waste of time. And the rewards would probably like sc too, .... Well it is up to anyone...

But I wonder, is the purple soul only availble to level 80 players? It seems I cannot activate my own.

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
              All the complaining, yet what you little fockers don't understand is a lot of events will be going away for new ones lucky we even got this, so shut up and use them or save them for something thats never coming back.
              The importance of gold is too important. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                this has nothing to do with casher/non casher. The topic has become old and boring. Many of you need to find someone else to villainize.

Many see this as a way to obtain gold for gem conversion, and NOT a substitute for a SC event (which both cashers and non cashers are waiting for).

I'll be saving my SC for the real SC event.
                Haha what real SC event? Newsflash, there won't be any SC event anymore, only crappy exchanges.

Comment

Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
                  what is this ?
                  It's what SC exchange used to be before everyone had hundreds of thousands piled up. Now go and cry in a corner :P

Comment

Originally posted by R27391871 View Post
                    ****!!! its the cashers that keep the game going, so you go bury your foolish lil head in shame...

if the cashers didnt pay then R2 would just dump the game so get your own self righteous facts straight or dont comment at all, I think we all would prefer the latter.
                    Funny you says this, what wil happen when only hard chasher is the only players left in the game? Then they wil drop out like anyone els

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                      But I wonder, is the purple soul only availble to level 80 players? It seems I cannot activate my own.
                      advanced class only
                      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                      Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

And if people look at how mutch money they make, you guys might understand that they don't need that mutch to run this game.
                        I know from other games that when the game get to inactive, the bigpayers drop out.
                        Because there is no challange for them left in the game, so the game gets to boring for them.
                        And another thing, do servers old and new get new players? the answer is no, so eventually servers wil die and not long in the future the game die, sins nobody play the game forever

Comment

For players with an excess amount of sc, this event is good along side the gem event...no probs getting gold to convert gems .

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
                            heard the cashers complained about the events
                            That makes no sense, it's cashers who have the most use for a proper SC exchange. Major cashers all have max soul engraving already after all.

Comment

Not sure why some of you people think that R2/Kabam don't know what they are doing. Kabam turned $360million USD of profit in 2013, 100% increase from 2012. Kabam is one of the fastest growing companies in the silicon valley. Their business model obviously works.

Do they need $360million USD of profit to run these games? Obviously not, but they're in the business of making money for their investors. Kabam's investors include Google Ventures, Pinnacle Ventures, Performance Equity, SK Telecom Ventures, Betfair, Canaan Partners, Intel Capital, Redpoint Ventures, Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. If you're in finance, you'd understand...

Comment

Omg....!!! my soul crystal 450k+ has been expired from Mail box #09 . What can i do to get its back ?

S398
                                HunniiMey
                                Last edited by R231971702; 12-01-2014, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X