Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soul crystal exchange VS older servers

Hello,

I like this game, and i am not the person who will cry when some heavy casher will kick my ***, but want to open some discussion.

I am from server S369 r2games. So a lot of people start early than me.
    SOUL CRYSTAL EXCHANGE give them runestone and they have really more time to get it... Cause seems, that we will not have SC EXCHANGE same as before (Just change 100soul for 50k gold) i never will have chance to have same rune as them.

Do you think that is fair? Maybe you will say, oh you can get runestone from gem event, but check picture below... Do you think i will get same number of runestone as from old SC exchange? Hehe

Click image for larger version

Name:	soul.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	210.0 KB
ID:	1762039
    Last edited by Justik66; 11-30-2014, 02:54 PM.
    [S369] Venom Creek
    Archer
    Lvl80
    BR - 450K
    CW - 36

Dont make me angry - just wanna have a fun

no its not and it seems non Cares about events we want
    we wanted SC exchange mostly to exchange it for runes AND SOME gold *hint SOME*
    not only that but it is 6 times less than before
    100 SC used to give us 300k gold now it gives us only 50k
    this event need to be re-done
    but again no one will care
    Server: snowcrest [s351]
    TOON NAME ;Mohammed
    Guild : DarkLegion
    Battle Rating : 217k
    mega free player non casher

Comment

most of older servers got their sc exchange events from hard cashing (buy event boxes,hot events sale).while newer ones got their sc for free (whips event reward) you must spend as many as those from older servers to make it fair.now go recharge and save the game pls.

Comment

Originally posted by Sekushiiiiii View Post
        most of older servers got their sc exchange events from hard cashing (buy event boxes,hot events sale).while newer ones got their sc for free (whips event reward) you must spend as many as those from older servers to make it fair.now go recharge and save the game pls.
        Why do so many 2012ers keep acting like they are not collecting rewards in the newer events? You were getting a few rewards up to summer of 2013, then a few more rewards through the summer of 2014 (including multiple free mounts), then a lot more rewards since the summer. When you maxed out your soul engraving, you got to exchange extras for whips, runes, or gold at a 3:1 rate for multiple months. Nothing stopped you from making all the lvl 8 gems you wanted during those events. Only very heavy cashers maxed out their whips before the game gave you several thousand whips for free.

That just compounds on other things. You did not have nearly as many campers in your battlegrounds before lvl 80. You did not have hundreds of older servers doing the same arenas and battlegrounds after you hit level 80. You were running ToK hard and nightmare far sooner than newer players (remember those good old days when you could do nightmare because you could sylph and they couldn't? I was too new to enjoy that).

And don't say anything about how us newer players need to spend more money to be fair. You opened all three pages of inventory for free, while I paid 50 dollars to have 2 pages, and the 3rd page is another 72 dollars. You had the opportunity to get several mounts with free event items through Feb 2014, while I only got the last 2 for free (and I bought 3 that had been free for earlier players).
        Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
        Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
        Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
        Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

Originally posted by R252856585 View Post
          Why do so many 2012ers keep acting like they are not collecting rewards in the newer events? You were getting a few rewards up to summer of 2013, then a few more rewards through the summer of 2014 (including multiple free mounts), then a lot more rewards since the summer. When you maxed out your soul engraving, you got to exchange extras for whips, runes, or gold at a 3:1 rate for multiple months. Nothing stopped you from making all the lvl 8 gems you wanted during those events. Only very heavy cashers maxed out their whips before the game gave you several thousand whips for free.

That just compounds on other things. You did not have nearly as many campers in your battlegrounds before lvl 80. You did not have hundreds of older servers doing the same arenas and battlegrounds after you hit level 80. You were running ToK hard and nightmare far sooner than newer players (remember those good old days when you could do nightmare because you could sylph and they couldn't? I was too new to enjoy that).

And don't say anything about how us newer players need to spend more money to be fair. You opened all three pages of inventory for free, while I paid 50 dollars to have 2 pages, and the 3rd page is another 72 dollars. You had the opportunity to get several mounts with free event items through Feb 2014, while I only got the last 2 for free (and I bought 3 that had been free for earlier players).
          What is with you and attacking people who started the game in 2012? i understand you are jealous, but seriously, need to find new people to attack.
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Any new player will have to spend money to be able to do anything against older players. That is how the game is and it wont change even if they give you the event you want. They gave us a couple awesome unlimited events, but then went back to the normal limited events. Best thing to do is figure out what is best for your toon and decide which events will help you the most.

Comment

I started playing 1 month too late. Earlier, I would have maxed SC and most of my runes off the last SC exchange.

Now... lawl. Way to **** over newer players.

Comment

The pure frustration I see from others and experiencing my self isn't about rewards as much as it is about KNOWING if we should bother to still save them or not. Tell us flat out there will NOT be a SC engraving event in the near future and let me get rid of them with peace of mind.

Comment

im a 11 months and 29 days player,im still a camper at lv 72 with 188k br,non casher/vip who gain more than 100k br from the first time they make unlimited events with a bundant rewards.but i remember how cashers in my server buy those event boxes and packs for scs and whips also gempacks when gems event is on with limited attempts like now for extra whips (they aint come for free and quite expensive that time,if you want to max them fast or atleast stay ahead in your own server) so,they maxed faster and they can do the exchange while me start to take adv from events and start to workin on max sc and stables.
                  i still have 400k sc in my bag (dont wanna send them to mail again cos many players lost their stuffs in mail) and 1700+ lv 4 hp gems.
                  this sc and gems event hurt old and new players=its fair. but i really hope what i achieved compared to what you achieved in this game is not fair for me.
                  Last edited by Sekushiiiiii; 11-30-2014, 06:57 PM. Reason: fixing typos

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                    What is with you and attacking people who started the game in 2012? i understand you are jealous, but seriously, need to find new people to attack.
                    Because I cannot believe older players ("2012ers") actually put forth effort to make issue with newer players who point out how we are not enjoying the events the same way as the older players do. When gem events increase the floor from level 4 to level 5 then to level 6, you can comprehend how the events are actually WORSE for lots of newer players, but you will not notice such things, nor distinguish yourself from others, by joining another "2012er" to add a reply that my comment can be dismissed because I am "jealous" and merely looking for someone to attack.

A more functional discussion - the game is losing new players a lot faster than in the past. I have a friend on a server that started in June 2014. His server has already merged with 4 other servers, and their 5-server grouping still only has about 70-80 regular players. That's 15 regular players per server for new servers a mere 6 months after they started. That is definitely a problem, and I can see where most "2012ers" do not relate to it.
                    Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
                    Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
                    Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
                    Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

Because I cannot believe older players ("2012ers") actually put forth effort to make issue with newer players who point out how we are not enjoying the events the same way as the older players do. When gem events increase the floor from level 4 to level 5 then to level 6, you can comprehend how the events are actually WORSE for lots of newer players, but you will not notice such things, nor distinguish yourself from others, by joining another "2012er" to add a reply that my comment can be dismissed because I am "jealous" and merely looking for someone to attack.

A more functional discussion - the game is losing new players a lot faster than in the past. I have a friend on a server that started in June 2014. His server has already merged with 4 other servers, and their 5-server grouping still only has about 70-80 regular players. That's 15 regular players per server for new servers a mere 6 months after they started. That is definitely a problem, and I can see where most "2012ers" do not relate to it.
                      those 2012ers already realize that they were cupcaked aswell,some still try to keep up with everything already maxed which means they must buy everything new that give br such mounts and soulmark for lv 80s.their numbers also decreasing cos cant spend more (200 boxes per day which only give 800 scs,no mounts hurt them).and you rite,the game close the gate for new players to grow so its our game now,who never be the best but refuse to die.even the best still have to fight with lags and bugs in the game.if you wanna keep the game alive,spend more so they wont shut the game.if they feel the game didnt give them money anymore,they shut it.

Comment

first of all i really doubt this is the actualy sc exchange. There is no engrave and not a big exchange. Also they never had gem, sc exchange and resis crystal events together.
                        Lets hope this is a short event to get rid of sc if ppl wanna.

second the advantage (on this event) for older servers is low. the excessive amount of sc gained during events only started like 6 months ago. before that cashers dominated with whips and sc engraving, now lots of players maxed it. the game, up till now, was giving more and more stuff by events and rewards were increasing masivly. for example if you miss 2 months in 2013, you would have caught up easily nowadays. if you miss 2 month in 2014, you're pretty far behind now, but if this trend continous you can work it away easily. so basically its easy to catch up with older servers nowadays.

most older server maxed out sc engraving, they swapped it for mtw. few on my server did it for runes, only cashers who maxed mtw, or close to, would max it. to me i would have exchanged it for runes now and perhaps earlier if there wasnt hof.

regarding advantage of older servers: inv space, absolutly, but not a lot have opend all inv space. if everyone knew it would be this expensive they would have openend all slots, or atleast as possible.
                        wasted money: yep older server wasted money cz of sc and whips etc. they wasted their money on items which drop easy nowadays. besides that the effect is small and the bets investment now is sylph. anyone with goold sylph can win a lot faster even if it has low br.
                        bugs? we endured a lot:P

Comment

well really older players are entitled to an advantage they have more time, just accept it and keep cashing
                          having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

Stop Spending and Quit Threats

Just remember, it takes $$$ to keep this game going. Word of mouth that people are quitting left and right will slow the amount of new players and new players will quickly learn they haven't got a snowballs chance in hell of leveling up to the big boys and quit early. Not spending $$$ or quitting will just accelerate the shutdown of this game. That means if you want to keep playing this game you have to suck it up and deal with it or maybe we all need to find something else decent that doesn't make the same mistakes this game does and has more interest in the players than making as much money as possible then moving on. Don't forget the code in this game is reusable so not that hard to just make a new game when this one stops making money or causes to much backlash.

Comment

Just notice... Today in my arena i saw people only from old server - 2-24 = and for sure all chaos lvl10 - so there is my point.

Fix matching or give us back old event. I dont want cry, just want to have a chance...

Ty
                              [S369] Venom Creek
                              Archer
                              Lvl80
                              BR - 450K
                              CW - 36

Dont make me angry - just wanna have a fun

Comment

Working...
                              X