Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Confusion is Real

K, sup guys...
    I'm a new player that's lvl 27, on the new server with the nickname Mcswaggy, and I'm in a guild called Wildones.
    Uhhhhh. I got a couple of questions
    1. Where is the battlefield
    2. Where can i buy PvP sets
    3. How can i unlock the lv 40 synthesis armor/weapon set
    4. How do i move ranks (commoner,crusaders, etc..)
    5. Wings or pig mount
    6. How do i earn bound balens fastest.

I know, I checked the wiki for answers, but it wasnt all that helpful to be honest.
    Ty
    ~Frostzbite

HEY, Welcome to the wild world of Wartune.

1. Battlefield, well we call them battlegrounds here, and they appear at set intervals during the day as an icon on the top of the screen. Upon reaching level 30+ you will be able to join when you see the icon appear. You will get rewards for the first two entrances a day.

2. You can buy pvp sets in cloud city at Elise, who runs the Arena and the Arena shop. Some items have a title requirement (meaning a specific amount of honour) so be sure to check into that. You can gain honour from doing guild battles and battlegrounds.

3. At level 40, you will be able to play with the level 40 synth sets, to legendize them though, you will need special pieces to help you, which can be purchased for insignias or crypt tokens. I checked the arena shop and the pieces needed for legendizing which are called epic shards, require the title of champion.

4. Improving ranks comes with gaining honour. Killing people in the battlegrounds and winning/losing guild battle (if your guild qualifies) will help you to upgrade your honour titles.

5. While it is personal preference, wings do give a very nice boost and can also be identified as clothing and later refined giving even more stats.. I just wanted you to be informed on that.

6. Bound balens can be gained from fishing, from the daily login at the 17th and 26th logins, and sometimes from in game boxes.. as well as from the spire and other in game areas.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Hello Frostzbite,

even though your questions were very well answered I would add an advice to them. You should consider it as a 7th question on your list, in my opinion the most important one ^^
      It should be the following: "Is it worth to continue playing this game?"
      Why am I saying this? Well just look around on the forums. Those who handle these servers take us (customers, players) for fools and well rage is rising all around. Just look around and you'll see. So really consider it before it is too late.
      Best regards,
      Susan

Comment

buy more balens
        Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
        Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
        Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
        Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

listen to susan better find another game rather than this god forsaken called a game.

Comment

The best advice is to leave, this game is not very new player friendly and has gotten worse in the last few months. Players are leaving and servers are dying and begging for merges due to lack of players. Events are being changed so new players have no chance of ever being able to survive in BG or group arena unless they spend VERY large sums of money.

Browse the forums for a while and get a feel for how much the other players are enjoying this game, then decide if this is really a game you want to start playing

Comment

i lost 2 years with this game dont do it

Comment

.__________.
                k.......
                Uh
                Wow.
                This game is going decent enough for me. Ill give it a shot, and since everyone just started on the new server, everyone is a noob. I feel like there is even grounding between everyone, since, like, we don't have anything besides knowledge for those who played more often.

I got so much time to kill, I could farm a lot, and im pretty sure that i can catch up. (/^_^)/
                btw, how do you earn insignia? Not league insignia.

Comment

Originally posted by Frostzbite View Post
                  .__________.
                  k.......
                  Uh
                  Wow.
                  This game is going decent enough for me. Ill give it a shot, and since everyone just started on the new server, everyone is a noob. I feel like there is even grounding between everyone, since, like, we don't have anything besides knowledge for those who played more often.

I got so much time to kill, I could farm a lot, and im pretty sure that i can catch up. (/^_^)/
                  btw, how do you earn insignia? Not league insignia.
                  Insignia are earned in group arena where you fight players from other servers, Battle ground where you also will be fighting players from other servers and guild battles. You will need to earn yours from guild battles and losing in arena for the most part. As for catching up... It is not possible, even players that spend thousands and thousands of dollars can not catch up because every month there is a new special event mount that boost your stats and increases the amount you can train stats and then allows you to refine for more stats. Many of these mounts have not been available in the last year and may never be available again, and if they are they will be sold for 5K balen or $50 USD (bound balens can not be used).

Comment

insignia in:
                    fishing lv10 (1/fish, at lv15 2/fish), gonna be long till u get it
                    group arena: 30/win 10/lost (+3 if you have the card set)
                    tok nm, tok hard, tok normal, tok easy: 500 drop, 200 drop, 60 drop and 15 drop (dont even dream of it as a new player)
                    gb: depends on win/loss and time (15/35/55 min), best way to get it for a new server
                    bg: 30/80 win/loss twice a day

Comment

Working...
                    X