Bulk Exchange?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulk Exchange?

With all the love these new events are getting I thought I'd point out that there is still no bulk exchange. We had a maintenance specifically to install it (even though there had been one used in a prior event) months ago and never saw it used. The response was always that it was for exchange and sc exchange is the only exchange. Well I just logged on my Oceanic noob and clicked on redeem, it redeemed once, no option to redeem more than once. So I guess by bulk exchange they meant that the exchange would be 100 sc for 50K rather than 1 sc for 3K.

I understand whats going on and I can assure you, personally, I have reported this issue to my bosses so they can try and get a resolution on this. I don't know what they are up to, but I can guarantee it was reported.. because who wants to do 10 zillion clicks *shudders*
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

maybe they do it at normal sc exchange events, and this is hopefully not a normal exchange:P

would be a good excuse for them:P

Comment

Working...
      X