Arena league points question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena league points question

Hi yesterday our team won 14 matches in arena.

Only problem is we got +90 league points x 13, 190 league points x 1, +40 league points x 1 ( the +190 was from same team we fought two matches before)

My league points today are 1096..so that doesnt add up.

Today first couple of wins we got +90 again, till it started giving +190 thereafter.

I made diamond last week.

Question is why are we getting the +90 instead of the +190 doesnt seem any logic in it.

correct me if i'm wrong. it depends on the ranking of players you match with. if your rank is lower, u get -100 points. if you miss arena the 1st day of the arena week, u'll most likely get -100 because others are 1 day ahead of you.
    Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

Originally posted by coldsw View Post
      correct me if i'm wrong. it depends on the ranking of players you match with. if your rank is lower, u get -100 points. if you miss arena the 1st day of the arena week, u'll most likely get -100 because others are 1 day ahead of you.
      Nope, that's not it - notice how they got 2 different point totals vs. the SAME opponents. The only answer is that the points are just messed up, and you shouldn't look at them to avoid driving yourself crazy. Or submit a ticket they'll probably never respond to. Also, that record was for the first day, when no one has any ranking, so it shouldn't matter who you face.

Comment

yes, sometimes 'im wondering if the points aren't messed BETWEEN the player.

Comment

There are bugs with points. Most common one is receiving 100 less pts than you're supposed to (e.g. 90 for an unranked win instead of 190). No real pattern that I've seen as to what causes this bug, unfortunately.

Comment

I've exp this too.. is wird, i alwats do arena with the same players and sometimes he gets more points than me, sometimes i do even if we face the same team.

I think is bugged
            R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
            Archer Linkoneusc
            Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by atlan1 View Post
              Hi yesterday our team won 14 matches in arena.

Only problem is we got +90 league points x 13, 190 league points x 1, +40 league points x 1 ( the +190 was from same team we fought two matches before)

My league points today are 1096..so that doesnt add up.

Today first couple of wins we got +90 again, till it started giving +190 thereafter.

I made diamond last week.

Question is why are we getting the +90 instead of the +190 doesnt seem any logic in it.
              Hello.
              The point system wasn't made public,so this reply is only from my perspective.
              I'd say that you get the points based on your league,and your enemy's league.So if you face a lower league team,you get less,if you face a higher one you get more.
              Regarding your total points,they are counted at reset,so the points you get today,will be added the next day.
              Hope I was able to make it clear for you,take care.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Alex View Post
                Hello.
                The point system wasn't made public,so this reply is only from my perspective.
                I'd say that you get the points based on your league,and your enemy's league.So if you face a lower league team,you get less,if you face a higher one you get more.
                Regarding your total points,they are counted at reset,so the points you get today,will be added the next day.
                Hope I was able to make it clear for you,take care.
                That wouldn't explain why people who are ALWAYS doing the arena together don't get the same point.

PS :
                The point system wasn't made public
                nice joke, as if SOMETHING was made public
                RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                  nice joke, as if SOMETHING was made public
                  Kim Kardashian's *** tape.

OT, nobody knows how points work, it's ridiculous how some people get " lucky " and end up with 5-10 points more than everyone else, even those who win 15/15 every single day.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post

i heard she fired the distributor for not releasing it fast enough
                    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                    Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                      I was talking about Wartune, you perverted mind XD
                      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                        There are bugs with points. Most common one is receiving 100 less pts than you're supposed to (e.g. 90 for an unranked win instead of 190). No real pattern that I've seen as to what causes this bug, unfortunately.
                        Yeh thats one, its normally only ever happens on a sat at start of arena week when there are no rankings. Its kinda messed up because we got a good team and normally go sat 14/15 wins, silver sunday. Just last cple weeks we tend to get hit by the missing 100 points a lot. So it is a bugg then.

Comment

The 100 lost points bug has been common ever since the 4v4 arena was implemented. The worst part is that it can result in a win giving you fewer points than a loss.

I also got hit with a much stranger bug on my league points today. One of my team's wins I got 177 points, while everybody else in the party got 190.

Comment

I would suggest that they make it a flat win points for winning, and a flat losing points if you lose. For example, 190w/30l unranked, 200w/35l iron, 220w/45l Silver, 250w/55l Gold, 275w/75l Diamond. It would eliminate the points confusion.
                            I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

Working...
                            X