where is soul engraveing event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where is soul engraveing event?

and where is sc exch. for whips??????? so lame... limited gem event and 100sc=50k gold so Cupcake lame... bye all...i quit i won't invest more money in this ***** browser game...
    Last edited by XselenaX; 12-01-2014, 06:34 AM.

This time around there is no soul engraving event. We never know in advance if or when an event is coming, and as such all we can do is stare at the news and events forum and hope one will be soon.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

whatever i am done with this **** game...

Comment

lol this is so funny, most on my server just used their soul crystals because we are tired of waiting, if a event do come it will not matter to them because they are close to max it anyways. The events are cupcake but meh, complaints on a forum that they dont even look at will not help any of us. This is where people come to vent frustrations and troll one another. If you want to quit its your business but knowing how addictive this is you maybe back the next day.
        IGN: princestewii
        Class: Archer
        Server: Kabam 86

Comment

if r2 want more money from me and other players they should listen to us... but it seems they are bunch of ******

Comment

Originally posted by XselenaX View Post
            if r2 want more money from me and other players they should listen to us... but it seems they are bunch of ******
            Yeah, seems like they don't really care about the old money from wartune since they have a new game up which they can milk more money from
            IGN: princestewii
            Class: Archer
            Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Dear R2Games,
              I know you are not the makers of the game, you are just publishers. Still, as far as I know, you have the most players outside Asia. So I hope you DO have some influence to Proficient City.

The situation is, after this new SC event became public yesterday, some good players on our server - real veterans, good friends since a long time - said enough is enough, and they quit. Some deleted stuff, some gave over character etc. I like this game and will play prolly for a long time whatever happens, but many people don't like the constant negative changes and frustration. The circus with HoF was one thing (WC problem, rewards limits, rewards delayed etc), but what is happening with soul crystals is really pissing people off.

From a player's viewpoint, the whole thing looks like very unprofessional, and a situation where the game owners consider the players as enemies whom they have to punish with all tools they have. Make players happy, and you will make more money. And please, do not say "we don't know anything, we can't do anything etc". It's like Warren Buffet saying "sorry, I have no influence on the stock market at all."

Bring back the soul engrave so new / weaker player can use it too, and add the previous exchange (runes/whips).
              My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

this is a clever move from them for when the normal sc event/exchange comes ppl will be out of sc's like when we get unlimmed gemes event agian.

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                  Dear R2Games,
                  I know you are not the makers of the game, you are just publishers. Still, as far as I know, you have the most players outside Asia. So I hope you DO have some influence to Proficient City.
                  From what I gather, R2 has plenty of influence, such as setting the American/English prices and removing the item trading shop. The impression i get, R2 is given whatever authority they need to "American-ize" the game.
                  Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
                  Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
                  Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
                  Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

Originally posted by R252856585 View Post
                    From what I gather, R2 has plenty of influence, such as setting the American/English prices and removing the item trading shop. The impression i get, R2 is given whatever authority they need to "American-ize" the game.
                    Proficient City has the North America license and has the choice of editing the content. Everyone else based in North America, including R2, is just a licensee of PC and has zero control.

Comment

Working...
                    X