Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R2GAMES ! WHY U Make MAGE and Archer Strong EnougH But Make Knight WEAKLESS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The class you choose doesn't suck, its you that sucks. I'm not directing this at a single person, I'm directing this at EVERY SINGLE PLAYER that says "the class I chose sucks, every other class beats me so easily, this is unfair!"
    Seriously, its not the class' fault, its not the developers' fault, the blame is completely set on you AKA the player. You chose this class, you chose to build your character this particular way, an now you are meeting players that are gonna be more challenging than normal, sometimes to the point where you feel it is "impossible" to beat that guy/girl that you have such a huge difficulty with. Guess what? WE ALL HAVE THAT PROBLEM, but eventually we learn HOW to beat that player, an then use that STRATEGY against others players, until they find a way to beat us with a different even better strategy, an so on & so forth.

Why does your character suck? Maybe you chose too much def but not enough atk (P and/or M), an vice versa. Or maybe you made your character very powerful but gave him/her really pathetic equipment, astrals, an not enough GOOD guild skills & ect. Overall, there will ALWAYS be a challenge, ESPECIALLY in MMOs, the word "unbeatable" is VERY short lived for EVERYONE. There is ALWAYS going to be someone far better than you are, an guess what, IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT MMO YOU PLAY!!
    You lost, so what, move on, get stronger, try someone else, try a different tactic, expand on your variations, its called TRIAL & ERROR, everyone has this issue. If you expect to be the best forever, you should quit playing mmo games FOREVER cause that will NEVER happen!

An one more thing, the character you just beat in the group arena with absolutely no trouble whatsoever, that person is gonna think you are unbeatable, so give yourself SOME credit. You only TRULY suck if you're a level 45 player & you're beaten easily by a level 30 player (which I seriously doubt will ever happen in any server).
    Hear My Voice & FEEL MY WRATH!!

Sarcasm is a language I am fluent in, you have been warned!

Comment

Man you are so wrong , knights are great but don´t expect to easily win mages with the same gear even if you build an antimage knight like me (forced to it most tops are mages :/) Yet you rae really strong against archers.
      Lvl 60 Block astro + Dodge astro + Enhanced will + Refined Goddes + Patk astro + Mdef astro = GoodGame

Originally posted by da1nez View Post
      I PLAYING KNIGHT EVERYDAY till lv 43 But I ALWAYS LIKE DUMBASS WHEN FIGHT WITH MAGE AND ARCHER!! ITS MAKE ME ILL WILL, You KNOW THAT!!
      IT IS NOT FAIR ! YOU KNOW!
      R2GAMES CAN U SEE REAL!! PLay As Knight And you will See... SOB
      Shirokane lvl 57 knight S1

Comment

I PLAYING KNIGHT EVERYDAY till lv 43 But I ALWAYS LIKE DUMBASS WHEN FIGHT WITH MAGE AND ARCHER!! ITS MAKE ME ILL WILL, You KNOW THAT!!
        why are u so weak !
        in S1 theres lot of knight monstah !
        esp that one with epic damage , hit me 7k with ultimate slash , wth
        [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
        NasrulEyo
        Mage
        Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
        U can submit a here
        My guide

Comment

Originally posted by shirokane View Post
          Man you are so wrong , knights are great but don´t expect to easily win mages with the same gear even if you build an antimage knight like me (forced to it most tops are mages :/) Yet you rae really strong against archers.
          Lvl 60 Block astro + Dodge astro + Enhanced will + Refined Goddes + Patk astro + Mdef astro = GoodGame

Shirokane lvl 57 knight S1
          ^
          this guy
          one of knight monstah in S1
          [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
          NasrulEyo
          Mage
          Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
          U can submit a here
          My guide

Comment

I am really frustased. I always try and try... But the result is empty.
            disappointed

Comment

Originally posted by R21763422 View Post
              Knights are weak at the start. They have poor DPS. It's a vicious cycle.

Poor Dps -> slower kills -> slower xp gain
              Poor Dps -> low damage on WB -> mimimal amounts of Gold and Daru -> cant afford to upgrade astrals, troops, guild contributions, etc
              (on the other hand, archers top WB gain warrior bonuses which further imrpoves their ability)

Weak troops, weak levels -> thrashed by archers, mages -> low insigs and honor gained from BG and Arena -> cant afford arena sets
              weak astrals, weak troops, weak equipments, weak levels -> weak catacombs levels.
              When it all adds up, people feel frustrated.

Yes. you are not weak. just frustrated. Get to higher levels and you will shine, in your bright gold armor.

Lastly to add on, the game fails to show another menu when it first started:

Welcome to Wartune. Please choose your Character:

1. Archer (Easy Mode)
              2. Mage (Normal Mode)
              3. Knight (Hard Mode)
              4. Casher Archer,Knight,Mage (E.E Mode) (stands for "easy, expensive" if you want to know)

Lol.
              I Agree With You

Comment

Knights are not weak
                they are strong

Build ur HP high and crit attacks become a basic morning exercise
                Build ur Mdef high and mages become breakfast
                Build ur Pdef like ur a fortress and u can make knights look like joke and these are pure facts

Archer attacks are criticals they have good pattk and amazing crit
                and thats ur reason to build ur HP high crit is not stopped by Pdef cause Pdef only stops physical attacks not critical attacks but High HP will make u last long

Mages rarely hit crit compared to archers hence ur best friend is Mdef
                high Mdef lets u live against attacks like thunderer or rain of fire or comet
                dodge (block) also helps but i don't bother with block cause its based on chance hence its not as a good stat when fighting mages
                mages lack Pdef hence ur at an advantage they also lack HP

knights are basically balanced
                when u fight knights its all based on chance
                who throws a agoran shield and EDD first
                if u can do 1 of these 2 ur victory is asured
                knights almost never hit crit
                hence high Pdef and Hp will make u survive

But above all make sure to build ur Pattk
                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Ketis View Post
                  LoL, I agree & disagree, I play a level 36 Mage, and my girlfriend plays a level 36 Knight, and we get our ***** handed to us alot by Archers, which I believe is an over rated/powered class. We have also had our ***** handed to us by Mages, & Knights, face it, it's gonna happen because R2 doesn't know to balance the classes, let alone cashers vs. non-cashers. They're only interested in one thing, your money, not the fact you are enjoying the game. That is how all these games are.
                  http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....al-Tank-Knight <-- Knight

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Archer-Knight <--- Mage
                  'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                  ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                    Archer attacks are criticals they have good pattk and amazing crit
                    and thats ur reason to build ur HP high crit is not stopped by Pdef cause Pdef only stops physical attacks not critical attacks but High HP will make u last long
                    It's critical damage not critical attack. And it can be physical or magical. What you said is nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by R2452661 View Post
                      It's critical damage not critical attack. And it can be physical or magical. What you said is nonsense.
                      still it doesn't make u survive with High Pdef nor Mdef what u need most is HP for fighting archers

PS: i tested which stat best works with archers and HP is better than but still Pdef and Mdef does make a huge advantage so when fighting archers top priority is HP next is defence then attack
                      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

dont know what you are complaining about cause yes its true archers have lots of patk and yes the classes are not balanced but once you reach lvl 45 whit good astral and equipment everything changes, archers almost becomes obsolete and knights and mage becomes much much better and the eventual leading class archers, are like noob beginning class, easy to use cause they already have maxed patk. all you need for your knight is pdef mdef patk and block or hp gems, knights are made to be tanks but there lack of mdef and pdef at start changes at the end, still trouble but they are no longer a bother. this game was made to quickly and its easy to spot that

Comment

does this mean, Knight is only powerful when the reach lvl 40? Below that they are no match for archer and mage??

Comment

It's not that they're no match, it's just harder to keep up.
                            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

u might be want to take a walk on the other server too..there r lot of non-cash knight that stand out between cash archer n mage..there's 1 on S14..best friend of mine..
                              he won almost all the duel w an cash-archer that socket almost all L7 gem on her gear..

Comment

I have seen a lot of players moaning about knights being unbalanced. I am infact one of them. I believe that this issue would be solved if a skill change was put in place. on a whole the Knight class is fine, depending on the skills, equipment, guild skills, gems and astros you choose to build your class. here is where a lot of the mistakes happens. players get seriously annoyed with being beaten quickly by the archer's crit and the mages double hits. coming low in WB events and not being able to upgrade equipment, astros, troops and guild skills. this is normal, players who advance quickly in this game, 99% of the time are paying.

The knight is the only class that naturally has high HP, using gems like everyone else and you get even higher. on this the class is balanced. the HP factor is what the class relies on for most of its skills like the shield. the higher the HP the more damage the shield can take. The disadvantage is the Physical attack. knights are weak at the beginning of the game from which players only see as they become too annoyed to continue with the class, which is unstandable.

i believe players would enjoy the class better if a skill change was put into place, a skill change that allowed the knight to take advantage of the two handed weapon he/she carries.

1) a Sweeper attack. (Developers needed here) an attack used by the bull monsters from the second MP dungeon. hitting all targets on the row. also changing Ultimate slasher so that the knight hit back row targets. thats the knights major disadvantage. can only hit front row targets from which in PvP is always troops. allow the knight to hit back row targets and an early two hit skill will equal up the game.

i think it is UNFAIR that the mages have the "Rain of Fire" as their second skill, hitting all targets, the archer has the "Multi - Arrow" as their second skill, hitting two targets (or one target twice) and the knight has Ultimate Slasher. hitting one target, that is the lowest percent of HP. (can be back row if lucky) at the end of the day the Ultimate Slasher skill is more like the normal slasher skill, nothing "Ultimate" about it. Either give the knight a new skill

or

2) swap Shadow Thruster and Ultimate Slasher over. (including the rage cost.) this way the knight can hit two targets or the same target twice early for 10 rage and give Ultimate Slasher the HP Bleeding effect while hitting back row targets, at a rage cost of 35. also lower the cost of Whirlwind to 40/45 like the other classes AOE (Area of Effect) skills.

thats two suggestions, one practical and one that needs developers, that would improve both the game and the class, making a more even playing field and better competition in the game. a lot of people will poo - poo this idea saying its going to be overpowering but i say they are wrong. they may have played the knight class, WITH or WITHOUT paying cash but how many of them have switched back to a mage or archer class? how many guides are there for help new players when it comes to the knight class, and more importantly how many have actually stuck it out to get above lvl 40?

Kind Regards

Unholy Templar

P.S

IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE A COMMENT FROM A MEMBER OF THE R2 STAFF, EVEN IF IT'S THANKS FOR THE IDEA INSTEAD OF SILENCE WHICH MAKES US PLAYERS FEEL LIKE WE ARE TALKING TO A BRICK WALL.
                                Last edited by UnholyTemplar; 10-23-2012, 04:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X