Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R2GAMES ! WHY U Make MAGE and Archer Strong EnougH But Make Knight WEAKLESS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
    I'm sorry to say this, but you don't actually need to reach lvl40 to be powerful. Just obtaining the lvl35 Arena set is enough for Knights to make a come back to Mages and Archers.
    I have a friends in a few servers that keep me posted on the progress of some non-cash Knights in their servers. And the Knights are doing well just after lvl35, not just lvl40+. One of them even stay in top 3 and not get pulled down, above that Knight is an Archer and a Mage, both of them are cashers. However, they still have trouble fighting that single Knight, be it in BG or GA.
    It is absolutely true that building a Knight needs a clear goal, strategy, and patience. Well, any class does. You can see horribly built Mages and Archers spread across all servers, not just Knights. So if you are having trouble building your Knights, please seek help, look through the forum for guides, not complain.
    Couldn't agree more ^^
    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
    BR: 67K
    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by da1nez View Post
      R2GAMES ! WHY U Make MAGE and Archer Strong EnougH But Make Knight WEAKLESS!
      I PLAYING KNIGHT EVERYDAY till lv 43 But I ALWAYS LIKE DUMBASS WHEN FIGHT WITH MAGE AND ARCHER!! ITS MAKE ME ILL WILL, You KNOW THAT!!
      IT IS NOT FAIR ! YOU KNOW!
      R2GAMES CAN U SEE REAL!! PLay As Knight And you will See... SOB
      good god whoever taught you how to write must be banging their head on the wall right now
      and i dissagree with you

Comment

Knight are 'weakless'... so you're saying they are strong xD

Comment

Can't believe this is still going on lol. Can we just end this with "It is not the character/class that sucks, its YOU, the player, that has built the character from level 1 to whatever level it is now that sucks. This is an RPG (mostly PVP) game with hundreds of ways to make your character stronger or pathetic, if you're looking for blame, you need only look into the mirror." an be done with it?

Knights are primarily tanks, meant to take lots of hits that the other classes can't handle if built properly they can made into devasting war machines.
          Archers are about multiple shots, so naturally they can hit people from a distance with killer critical accuracy, if built properly you have yourself an expert marksman trained to snipe everyone with deadly precision.
          Mages are all about magic, but since their focus is magic they naturally weak against PATK, if built properly you'll have yourself a mage capable of creating mayhem for his/her enemies while at the same time keeping your allies alive.

There's an advatage an a disadvantage to everything, the only thing you need to worry about is your can find the right way to overcome whatever obstacles that may stand in your way. If you wanna become powerful, GO SLOW on the levelling, build up your academy stats, save daru for the next best minion, get as much Honor, Insigs, Soul Crystals, an Crypt tokens as you possibly can. Sure go for the promos, but ONLY if they don't hurt you in the long run. Remember that good things come to those that wait, or rather in this case are patient with building their character up.
          There are guides, there is a PM option in the game (you can always ask the higher ups how they became so powerful), you can always go to a different server with the experience you have righ now about hw to properly build up a character, so why not do that if you're frustrated with your current?

And if theres one simple fact that everyone, no matter how noobish or godlike they are in any MMO game, needs to remind themselves of is that there is no such thing as an easy way to the top & there is no such thing as a truly unbeatable player (unless they are cheaters or hacking the game), there will ALWAYS be someone far greater than the current #1 player that will kick him/her off the top of the mountain.
          Ok I've had my say about this, I'm done.
          Hear My Voice & FEEL MY WRATH!!

Sarcasm is a language I am fluent in, you have been warned!

Comment

may i ask, what the meaning of : weakless.
            this one word is confusing me.

Comment

this topic still exist?
              Server: 64 Permbridge
              IGN: ♫☺JeaN☺♫
              Job: SpellWeaver
              Guild: Eminence

Comment

Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
                may i ask, what the meaning of : weakless.
                this one word is confusing me.
                It means that the guy who wrote this lack knowledge in grammar. Since the word itself doesn't mean anything.
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

It means that the guy who wrote this lack knowledge in grammar. Since the word itself doesn't mean anything.
                  i think the guy who said weakless means
                  No weakness at all
                  its also called invincible
                  [ERROR]{Missunderstanding** i said INVINCIBLE not invisible
                  Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                  [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

^^ This. But invincibility belongs to the one who spends most @_@
                    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

^^ This. But invincibility belongs to the one who spends most @_@
                      Well duh thats kinda obvious
                      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                        You want to target the back row? Use Reflect damage to start the battle off and wait for that mage to use RoF. .
                        there u go, we can inflict bleed damage and reverse damage wich pisses off allot of other class plus revrse damage is considered almost a shield, knights are tank, thats their primary fonction. focus on that and boost your hp, pdef and patk or mdef. the knight shows his potential at lv45+ and if u get apollos shield thats another 20% pdef increase for the team per turn.

Comment

okay, enough bitching about archers, really enough !! u know why u knights feel like u aint getting enough? cuz u wanna play like archers, u care to get more offensive when u should be getting more tanky and defensive.
                          here's an example of total pawning of me by a perfect knight u guys should follow
                          he and i were in battle ground, we were down to 50% damage increase, i had 80 rage, so i took brutality rune, also, i had lvl 2 power potion on me, we have about same levels of gear so im not mentioning that. so then when its my turn to attack, i did a delphic sniper on him, and zomfg ZOMFG he dodged the whole thing !! and knights heal a bit upon dodging, so healed a bit, then he put on shield, and now that my rage was down to 0, i could just do basic attack on him, while he went on pawing me :-/
                          so next time play ur role, mages dont try to tank like knights, archers dont try to heal like mages, so knights do ur thing, u tank, u dodge, u sheild

Comment

OK i am really weirded out that someone actually found this topic again after we proved all class are equal well a mystery
                            Originally posted by Vaitally View Post
                            okay, enough bitching about archers, really enough !! u know why u knights feel like u aint getting enough? cuz u wanna play like archers, u care to get more offensive when u should be getting more tanky and defensive.
                            here's an example of total pawning of me by a perfect knight u guys should follow
                            he and i were in battle ground, we were down to 50% damage increase, i had 80 rage, so i took brutality rune, also, i had lvl 2 power potion on me, we have about same levels of gear so im not mentioning that. so then when its my turn to attack, i did a delphic sniper on him, and zomfg ZOMFG he dodged the whole thing !! and knights heal a bit upon dodging, so healed a bit, then he put on shield, and now that my rage was down to 0, i could just do basic attack on him, while he went on pawing me :-/
                            so next time play ur role, mages dont try to tank like knights, archers dont try to heal like mages, so knights do ur thing, u tank, u dodge, u sheild
                            ur wrong
                            the most strongest type of knight (non casher) is balancer type
                            balancer like myself base ourselves on 3 basic stats and not secondary stats

Power,defense and endurance
                            we usually ignore block and focus on reduce damage,increase damage but removes crit and other stuff like that in astrals
                            focus on mdef and pattk
                            we leave pdef and Hp to power and endurance so we excel with the highest standards
                            pure tanks lack power
                            pure dps lack defense
                            50% tank and 50% dps (balancer) excel in all hence we have highest majority
                            we are not copying archers (its not like we could even if we wanted to anyway)
                            we are unique in our own way
                            just like archers are unique in ur own way
                            and just like mages are unique in their own way

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

honestly for a true opinion on what each class does you should play each class before you say that one is unbalanced over another. I am currently playing all 3 classes and see the advantages of one over another. Now my archer is about 10 levels behind my knight who is 3 levels behind my mage. now equally across the board my mage can often times take a knight if i use my rage wisely and always leave enough rage for that critical heal that i need to stay alive one more round while i do 6k dmg to wipe out the knight shield and kill him. My archer typically kills mages around 5 levels above him but knights wreck me. It's all in how you play your game and what gear you have equipped. Now I will say that while I am trying to figure out each class I still haven't figured which is my favorite.
                              Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
                              Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
                              Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
                              (How To Submit a Ticket)
                              ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

Knights are weak in beginning give it time you'll own all at high level

Comment

Working...
                                X