Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R2GAMES ! WHY U Make MAGE and Archer Strong EnougH But Make Knight WEAKLESS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone try move grave ^^ other thing is why mods dont close theards 2 and more months without use

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• all depends how you build your character, any class can be strong

Comment

• what i would like slightly modified (for knights anyways ) is intercept, at lvl 1 is fires off the majority of the time before other classes abilities (which really it should) however rank 2 and rank 3 consistantly go at the end of the round (pretty pointless unless your guessing the opposition is about to fire off a cannon.

I believe regardless of rank intercept is a skill which should fire off at the beginning of the combat phase, granted it will annoy the hell outta the other two classes if it does casue it would be an actual worth while skill so automatically this will get shot down by bolts of lightening and flaming arrows :\
        Last edited by Balbagg; 07-07-2013, 02:46 PM.

Comment

• knight not weak at all, but expensive
          as a knight u can beat archer n mage event they have more br (just a little), but knight like a poor people with expensive life
          for exp u can defeat mage with same br n same trops lvl if ur trops is warlock in rear. mage will not easy to kill ur trops n ur trops make much damage to templar (if the mage use templar), n u can get more medf from ur trops. u can defeat archer with guardian angel astral.
          but still knight progresive is slower then other class, we have little gold n daru but we always lose alot of hp n we must always buy it.
          Last edited by R25283719; 07-08-2013, 03:31 AM.

Comment

• a mage should only take a maximum of 5 rounds to destroy any troops, even if you hide them in the back row their aoe is too frequent unless theres a largelvl gap ie 55-60 vs 64

Comment

• why u no shut up and build your knight well and see how strong it is, if you dont know how to play a character class, then why the fuvck did you choose that class? If your fault, not the game's fault.
              - The Lag Master -
              S195

Comment

• Originally posted by ifabelo View Post
                why u no shut up and build your knight well and see how strong it is, if you dont know how to play a character class, then why the fuvck did you choose that class? If your fault, not the game's fault.
                Being annoyed is fine and all, but don't bash the whiners with swear words.
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• I thought there was other thread discussing this?

Anyways,

Knights are strong if you get a lot of Block and Defense.

This is due to their Healing skill, so if you have high defense, you take less damage, and Block reduce that damage by another 50%.
                  With a Shield up, you can take up to 3 rounds of no damage, and sometimes heal you instead.

Some players are actually still leveling up Angels, so they get more Heals, this is great if your Knight have a really high HP.

For Mages, they're strong due to multiple AoE and 2 Healing Skills that makes Mages hard to kill.
                  And Mages can usually wipe out your Troops within 2 rounds of AoE.
                  Best way to beat Mages is direct targeting (front/rear target attacks)
                  However, Knights have no actual direct targeting except for "low hp target" and AoE.

Archer is only strong if they have clothing, else they can not use any AoE until 2 round later.
                  Within that time, Archer are weak and can be easily beaten.
                  However, if the Archer does have the Rage for AoE, or is using PvE set with 15 initial rage, they can decimate opposing character easily.

Comment

• put warlock in rear not for defend them from mage, but for defend them from templar. n help u to kill the templar faster, so u can kill the mage after that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Balbagg View Post
                      a mage should only take a maximum of 5 rounds to destroy any troops, even if you hide them in the back row their aoe is too frequent unless theres a largelvl gap ie 55-60 vs 64
                      put warlock in rear not for defend them from mage, but for defend them from templar. n help u to kill the templar faster, so u can kill the mage after that.

Comment

• I think that classes was good balanced, but clothes and new rune system mean little bit disadvantages for knights. Quick knights rage regeneration is not so advantage against opponents with clothes. And everyone starts fight with brutality rune, what increase attack - strong feature of archers and mages and decrease knights high defence feature. For example in group arena as knight i stand on front and when opponents have clothes and use brutality rune, it's sometimes problem to survive first two rounds = 6 high skills attacks improved with brutality rune. Before clothes and runes it was much easier. Its true if I survive first two rounds for example with half HP then to take me second half they need at least 5 next rounds. I won lot of matches that after two rounds I was on half HP and both my mates death and then I killed all 3 opponents.

Comment

Working...
                        X