*** with underground palace

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** with underground palace

i have a question where is underground palace ? we need that mount but undergound palace has gone

Guess the event didnt worked as R2 expected (not many players used add attempts with balens) and they decided the event is bad for R2 history.
    Player: sunshinε
    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

it was so cool for non cashers

Comment

Originally posted by Drakariss View Post
        it was so cool for non cashers
        which brings us back here

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
        Guess the event didnt worked as R2 expected (not many players used add attempts with balens) and they decided the event is bad for R2 history.
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Well the excuse is due to the the title for ranking not working as it should they're "fixing" it, so currently not being released... maybe this month.

Comment

The underground palace is an exciting event, but at this time we have no date for its return. All we can do is watch the news and events for future announcements.. that and cross our fingers hoping its soon.
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
            X