Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Bound balens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bound balens

Kk
    Can anyone tell me the fastest way to earn them besides logining in? I need a really fast way, as I'm Savin for wings.
    Also, the costs for marriage is astronimal, even if the boosts are great. Balens are really hard to earn, and I'm trying to find ways to earn them.
    Ty
    Frostzbite

Well marriage is unbound balens only mate.
    At least it was when I got married.

Comment

First, so you don't waste your time, you can't buy a wedding or even the engagement ring with bound balens.
      Getting the lucky prize chest from the atoll boss is the best way to get bound balens fast. They also drop in spire, from the guild altar, and you can get some fishing the bottom 2 rows (wild fish only). If you do everything every day, then you may get 400-500 balens per month, with all the check-ins, but not counting the 200 from any lucky chests.

The problem with the atoll chests is that you have to have 10 teams, and since other rewards are terrible, many servers won't get 10 teams.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
        First, so you don't waste your time, you can't buy a wedding or even the engagement ring with bound balens.
        Getting the lucky prize chest from the atoll boss is the best way to get bound balens fast. They also drop in spire, from the guild altar, and you can get some fishing the bottom 2 rows (wild fish only). If you do everything every day, then you may get 400-500 balens per month, with all the check-ins, but not counting the 200 from any lucky chests.

The problem with the atoll chests is that you have to have 10 teams, and since other rewards are terrible, many servers won't get 10 teams.
        also there was an event called underground palace where you could get it quick too but it doesnt exist anymore lol
        having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

you can also hold your breath and hope the game starts giving bound balens again for maintenance "apology" packs ... because they say the rewards go in cycles, so surely the bound balens will return soon.
          Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
          Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
          Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
          Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

Originally posted by R252856585 View Post
            you can also hold your breath and hope the game starts giving bound balens again for maintenance "apology" packs ... because they say the rewards go in cycles, so surely the bound balens will return soon.
            well you do get bound balens after server merge, and we did get some for free the other dau for hall of fame
            having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

Working...
            X