Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two technology teams upgrade

Like construction.

i agree, heck they should allow us to spend gold to acquire more thec team and build team

Comment

+1 from me, i think this is a great idea. two technology teams, faster research.

Comment

well ok good idea but
        The question is that is it really needed?
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
          well ok good idea but
          The question is that is it really needed?
          I think the question that should be asked, is does the Chinese version have it, and something else we don't? =)

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrale View Post
            I think the question that should be asked, is does the Chinese version have it, and something else we don't? =)
            actually its not really just the chinese server
            i am just asking whats the need for such if there is a need then we can worry about if the chinese have it that we are not

Purpose before request
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

actually its not really just the chinese server
              i am just asking whats the need for such if there is a need then we can worry about if the chinese have it that we are not

Purpose before request
              The only reason why I asked if the Chinese server had it, is because to my knowledge R2 can not put anything into this game that they Chinese servers do not have, due to the licences of being able to host the game, not exclusive rights to change the game. So no matter how good the intention of the request is, unless the Chinese servers do not adapt their current game engine to allow these changes we are in theory talking to the wind. I know R2 can request for these things to be added, but the most sure way of seeing something change from the way it is now is via going through the creators of the game not just the hosting company.

Comment

The only reason why I asked if the Chinese server had it, is because to my knowledge R2 can not put anything into this game that they Chinese servers do not have, due to the licences of being able to host the game, not exclusive rights to change the game. So no matter how good the intention of the request is, unless the Chinese servers do not adapt their current game engine to allow these changes we are in theory talking to the wind. I know R2 can request for these things to be added, but the most sure way of seeing something change from the way it is now is via going through the creators of the game not just the hosting company.
                yeah i get u

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

The reason for having it is pretty obvious.

Comment

Can you prove anything of what you are saying there ? I did understood you however there were some suggestions which were implemented into the game and they actually have some rights on the game since they've done that.

Comment

here :
                      http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post264004

Comment

Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
                        I have already read that. However it seems to me that you did not understand what i am trying to do. I'll take a brake for the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAngelito View Post
                          Can you prove anything of what you are saying there ? I did understood you however there were some suggestions which were implemented into the game and they actually have some rights on the game since they've done that.
                          huh
                          this game is not r2 games personal game
                          wartune belongs to 7 roads
                          if r2 doesn't get permission for adding a new feature in this game from 7 roads first then it cannot be implemented
                          if the suggestions were implemented then it just means r2 got the permission to implement them or its just that one day or another it is bound to come meaning its a feature r2 released but it was already there in the game

THIS GAME IS STILL IN BETA

Originally posted by alucard21893 View Post
                          The reason for having it is pretty obvious.
                          really??
                          what is it ?
                          what is the purpose for adding another feature worth alot of programming?
                          what is it needed for ?

DO NOT SAY MORE POWER

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Once again its pretty obvious, answer your own questions when they are common sense.

Comment

really??
                              what is it ?
                              what is the purpose for adding another feature worth alot of programming?
                              what is it needed for ?

DO NOT SAY MORE POWER
                              isn't it plain to see Hyorinmaru6, the idea is to have two technology teams like the construction teams. not everyone is online 24/7 and waiting 2 or more hours for one upgrade can be annoying to players. since the research aspect doesn't come into play till level 16 / 18 (cant quite remember) thats a lot of research to catch up on. a second team will help speed up the process. simple

Comment

Working...
                              X