No announcement yet.

Two technology teams upgrade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly with these extra Tech teams, to balance it out, we would also need the ability to plant 2 more Kyanite seeds as well. Right now it is one seed for one tech team, the tree is just a bonus when ya think about it.
    But what is the purpose? The purpose is to advance more quickily, but since the secondary contruction team was bought with vouchers (285 or 385), I would imagine that the two extra tech teams would cost 400 for the second, then maybe 800 or 900 vouchers for the third.

There is however a rather bad thing in all this, higher up players would become far more superior to the rest us rather quickily, an then players of lower levels would start complaining once more about imbalance lol. Weigh the good vs the bad, that I bet is what Hyori is trying to say, or he/she is just trying to make the whole suggestion expand, or heck is just poking holes lol.
    Hear My Voice & FEEL MY WRATH!!

Sarcasm is a language I am fluent in, you have been warned!

Comment

Originally posted by Gyrannon View Post
      Honestly with these extra Tech teams, to balance it out, we would also need the ability to plant 2 more Kyanite seeds as well. Right now it is one seed for one tech team, the tree is just a bonus when ya think about it.
      But what is the purpose? The purpose is to advance more quickily, but since the secondary contruction team was bought with vouchers (285 or 385), I would imagine that the two extra tech teams would cost 400 for the second, then maybe 800 or 900 vouchers for the third.

There is however a rather bad thing in all this, higher up players would become far more superior to the rest us rather quickily, an then players of lower levels would start complaining once more about imbalance lol. Weigh the good vs the bad, that I bet is what Hyori is trying to say, or he/she is just trying to make the whole suggestion expand, or heck is just poking holes lol.
      as far as i was aware, the idea was just suggesting 1 extra tech team, meaning a total of 2 teams. however i think the extra kyanite seed plant would be great as well.

Comment

Vouchers are easy enough to get, they give out enough just for the daily login bonus, if you really want to speed up your tech, save up all your vouchers for a month then go to town.

Comment

=)

+2 def like this idea

Comment

The goal is to get everything to the lvl you are at, there is no way of high lvl people exploiting this. The increments are fine.

Comment

Kyanite...how do you get the kyanite to do the upgrades? I'm able to do about 2 maybe 3 researches per day with the kyanite I have available. I don't see much need to have it unless we have a way to get a lot more kyanite.
              Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
              BR: 67K
              Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

You must not be active, i have over 100k kyanite and not nearly enough free time to keep up or even put a dent in the over flow of kayanite i have. Nearly all my stuff is the same level with the exception of troops skills, gold production, troop count, and also i want matk for my troops as well so i can have good angels and knights very late game.

Comment

i like this idea ^_^
                  The Green Flame Dragon

Comment

Working...
                  X